WTF - POM 2019??

briteen

LOL at people saying they are "done" with her if she extend vegas, true fans huh? :ricackle:  she has improved soo much in vegas, body, dancing, confidence etc and she is HAPPY and have more of a "normal" life with her boys, and i care about her well being more then see her on a world tour.

And ofc as a HUGE fan and living in Sweden i would love nothing else for her coming here but im not selfish... and tbh, i rather her stay in vegas and i save up and go there and get to see the states at the same time then her end it and just be home and do some apperance here and there, because right now i dont think she would end vegas and jump on a world tour right away, IF she did i would be the happiest girl in the world but her life is more important then me going on a concert and sing and dance for a few hours, i dont think we get how hard it is to travel, doing shows, have jetlag and how much work it is.

She needs to revamp it tho, if its extended, thats my only thing to say... they need a newer show if its gonna go on. 

But i love HER and her music, seeing her is a major plus but would i stop being a fan after almost 20 years just because of vegas? hell no, im not stupid and i love her to much for that... then i should have left in 07, at least shes doing shows and are better then shes been in years  :byebitch::madonna:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived