WTF - POM 2019??

briteen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

i honestly CANNOT WAIT for the vegas 3.0 meltdowns. they're gonna top the desert performance, make me mess, pom 2.0... :gimmemoar:

Not really, the invisible desert performance and the MM drama were totally unexpected, we didnt see them coming unlike the Vegas extension till the end of time cause we (somehow) see it as the most likely to happen. 

Just now, Million Billion said:

Not really, the invisible desert performance and the MM drama were totally unexpected, we didnt see them coming unlike the Vegas extension till the end of time cause we (somehow) see it as the most likely to happen. 

Are you aware ppl think a third single from Glory is coming.

Ppl are in major denial of everything on here. 

The meltdowns will be the worst. It will be bad. 

20 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Are you aware ppl think a third single from Glory is coming.

Ppl are in major denial of everything on here. 

The meltdowns will be the worst. It will be bad. 

I get your point, the delusion is tragic. We went through that the previous era so it is the most likely to happen (the 3rd single). BUT about the Vegas extension, we somehow are aware that it will happen, it's not like we didn't know about it, ofc the meltdowns will be hard, some may go and stop stanning her, etc. BUT WE KNEW IT MAY HAPPEN BEFOREHAND. :yeaok: 

2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

I get your point, the delusion is tragic. We went through that the previous era so it is the most likely to happen (the 3rd single). BUT about the Vegas extension, we somehow are aware that it will happen, it's not like we didn't know about it, ofc the meltdowns will be hard, some may go and stop stanning her, etc. BUT WE KNEW IT MAY HAPPEN BEFOREHAND. :yeaok: 

I think it will hit hard when ppl let it sink in. BOMT will be spit on and so will any music released. 

See I would be fine with Vegas if it was better and they didn't treat new music so bad. :meltdown:

Like she can't sell music and obviously tour now because of Vegas. It is because of Vegas ppl deny but it is...

After BJ they should have pushed hard for Glory so they could decide what is a smart move. Now they only have one move (stay in Vegas) and they haven't changed for the better so it's truly scary what the future will bring. The end is nigh I think.,,because there literally is no where to go. 

4 hours ago, mauureee said:

giphy.gif

That gif is so good and scary at the same time, at this point everything is possible.

If she continues her Vegas residency she will keep continuing to alienate herself from the rest of the world, doesnt matter how many good albums she might create or tv performances that will mostly be watched by the B Army and not GP, she will continue to shut down from the rest of the world and will just be promoting Vegas and not her.

The other day Slumber Party was playing on the radio and a coworker said that song was cool, I turned and said "yeahh, Its Britney *****" or something like that,  this person who is totally like most GP that knows Beyonce and Rihanna but its not completely into Pop culture said something like "Its Britney Spears? Really is she still making music?" my jaw dropped.

Vegas extendensy will just be another nail in her carrer cofin. 

However I try to remind myself that this is Britney Spears and she always gets on top after being in the depths, at least thats what I try to believe.

13 minutes ago, Circus Leader said:

That gif is so good and scary at the same time, at this point everything is possible.

If she continues her Vegas residency she will keep continuing to alienate herself from the rest of the world, doesnt matter how many good albums she might create or tv performances that will mostly be watched by the B Army and not GP, she will continue to shut down from the rest of the world and will just be promoting Vegas and not her.

The other day Slumber Party was playing on the radio and a coworker said that song was cool, I turned and said "yeahh, Its Britney *****" or something like that,  this person who is totally like most GP that knows Beyonce and Rihanna but its not completely into Pop culture said something like "Its Britney Spears? Really is she still making music?" my jaw dropped.

Vegas extendensy will just be another nail in her carrer cofin. 

However I try to remind myself that this is Britney Spears and she always gets on top after being in the depths, at least thats what I try to believe.

10mps89.jpg

5 hours ago, briteen said:

IM ABOUT TO FLIP, I was JUST IN THE CAR LISTENING TO the radio (in SWFL) when after they played Toxic, The host goes "And I'm so excited to be able to see her at her Piece of Me Residency, which was recently extended to 2019" - WHAT THE FREAK - IS IT CONFIRMED????????

She needs to get out of this! I'm happy for those who haven't seen her but POM is not what her CARRER needs

I CANT HANDLE THIS, PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE.... TEAM BRITNEY SUCKS

I'm gonna go cry and eat a tub of ice cream as we wave her career away :otears::otears:

They were playing Toxic on Y100 as well in Miami! Is that the station you were listening? 

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It's obviously going to be renewed. They have nothing else going for them. It's logical 

Exactly. And even if she weren't renewing ppl are crazy if they think Vegas would end in december and she'd do a world tour by February. She'd just be at home on Instagram and we'd have nothing lmao 

Vanilla candles hanging, hanging from the ceiling low

troll everybody and renew my vegas show

put on my nightgown and make them go ****** crazy oh

go crazy oh

like a slumber Britney

oh ohhh ohhhh

no no no ayee ayeee

mommys gonna sleep tonight

giphy.gif

Just now, Circus Leader said:

This, Slumber Party could have been the smasha of 2016-2017 beyond chantaje/thenewlatinshit. :unreal::letitburn:

Archived