WTF - POM 2019??

briteen

IM ABOUT TO FLIP, I was JUST IN THE CAR LISTENING TO the radio (in SWFL) when after they played Toxic, The host goes "And I'm so excited to be able to see her at her Piece of Me Residency, which was recently extended to 2019" - WHAT THE FREAK - IS IT CONFIRMED????????

She needs to get out of this! I'm happy for those who haven't seen her but POM is not what her CARRER needs

I CANT HANDLE THIS, PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE.... TEAM BRITNEY SUCKS

I'm gonna go cry and eat a tub of ice cream as we wave her career away :otears::otears:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, briteen said:

IM ABOUT TO FLIP, I was JUST IN THE CAR LISTENING TO the radio (in SWFL) when after they played Toxic, The host goes "And I'm so excited to be able to see her at her Piece of Me Residency, which was recently extended to 2019" - WHAT THE FREAK - IS IT CONFIRMED????????

She needs to get out of this! I'm happy for those who haven't seen her but POM is not what her CARRER needs

I CANT HANDLE THIS, PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE.... TEAM BRITNEY SUCKS

I'm gonna go cry and eat a tub of ice cream as we wave her career away :otears::otears:

OMG We are listening to Virgin Radio at work her Piece of Me show ad came on? there is an ad!! 2019 to see her one last time! :weirdmeout:

Archived