Britney Attended Michael Costello's Art Hearts Fashion Show

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, ITZFFGL said:

I can find awkward pics of Britney and Jason, Britney and Kevin, Britney and Justin, Britney and Charlie. 

The general feel of this photo set is NOT awkward and there's clearly a video of Britney being affectionate and enjoying herself

you dissecting the pics the way you did because she isn't holding his hand is really gross, like have you never been in a relationship? hand holding is not the bar of chemistry

Agreed. Some people here are gross and all they do is project their insecurities on Britney on a daily basis. I would not want to meet half of the people from this forum in real life. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I love her dress. Black is always such a good choice. **** but classy. I just wish she'd leave the dark eyeshadow alone. It makes her look so much older than her bare-faced IG pictures for instance. It's like she thinks the only makeup that exists is black eyeshadow or something. 

Just because is black, doesnt mean it is classy! Actually the one she's wearing is not flattering at all (from what we can see).

Both Britney and Sam look absolutely stunning.
They look genuinely happy, comfortable and clearly are enjoying themselves having fun.
They look like any other normal couple out together which is so nice to see for Britney.
There is 0 awkwardness. The reaching and delusion here gets more desperate each day I just can't.  

I kinda think its disgusting that this place can never seem to just be positive about a simple and positive thing.
Or Idk... actually compliment Britney without being judgmental, rude and shady, or nit-picking about every little
damn thing to do with the way she dresses or her looks. She doesn't have to look like a goddess 24/7.
She doesn't have to be perfection head to toe everywhere she ******* goes. This isn't an award ceremony or a TV event.
She's out with her man to watch a runway show for christ sake! Leave it out for ******* once, honestly.
I hate people who constantly do this to women. Only focus on their dress sense and beauty instead of their happiness.
Its so degrading and completely unnecessary. That's an old-fashioned straight thing from the 60s. Gtfo with that ****.
Also the creepy dissecting of their relationship, making up bullshit about them just because they're not touching each other every second is laughable.
Some of you guys are literally the most saddest, shallow low-lives I have ever witnessed. Get a life and be happy for someone for once.

1 hour ago, Kiiddy said:

Both Britney and Sam look absolutely stunning.
They look genuinely happy, comfortable and clearly are enjoying themselves having fun.
They look like any other normal couple out together which is so nice to see for Britney.
There is 0 awkwardness. The reaching and delusion here gets more desperate each day I just can't.  

I kinda think its disgusting that this place can never seem to just be positive about a simple and positive thing.
Or Idk... actually compliment Britney without being judgmental, rude and shady, or nit-picking about every little
damn thing to do with the way she dresses or her looks. She doesn't have to look like a goddess 24/7.
She doesn't have to be perfection head to toe everywhere she ******* goes. This isn't an award ceremony or a TV event.
She's out with her man to watch a runway show for christ sake! Leave it out for ******* once, honestly.
I hate people who constantly do this to women. Only focus on their dress sense and beauty instead of their happiness.
Its so degrading and completely unnecessary. That's an old-fashioned straight thing from the 60s. Gtfo with that ****.
Also the creepy dissecting of their relationship, making up bullshit about them just because they're not touching each other every second is laughable.
Some of you guys are literally the most saddest, shallow low-lives I have ever witnessed. Get a life and be happy for someone for once.

Spill the tea:reductive:

Archived