Worst Song on Britney Jean?

Worst Song on Britney Jean  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, PokéSpears said:

Chillin' With You, and ISBE is pretty close, and BMS right behind them (the fact that you totally ignored it says a lot). 

I still can bop to them though. They're so much better than most of Blackout. 

WHAT???!!!? DID YOU JUST SAY BJ IS BETTER THAN BLACKOUT?:weirdmeout::meltdown::byebitch:

NTIFY, body ache, BMS and TTB always make me cringe, although i liked TTB at first listen. They are just so generic and sound like some annoying electroic mess. Sometimes i feel that the drop of TIG is too noisy too. Luckily it has a great verse and save it.

After being reminded how bad BJ is , im kinda glad that glory has good songs even though the promotion and singles are not enough. at the very least we get good music. I dont need to force myself to love the album but i fell in love with it naturally:mybodyisready:

I know you Guyz gonna hate me for that, but alien was my least favorite, especially the tragic chorus which doesn't fit Britney's voice at all, in general it sounded like a song from a stupid kids show or something, hold on tight and till it's gone were fire tho and don't cry was good as well.... :reductive:

2 hours ago, Livin4art said:

I know you Guyz gonna hate me for that, but alien was my least favorite, especially the tragic chorus which doesn't fit Britney's voice at all, in general it sounded like a song from a stupid kids show or something, hold on tight and till it's gone were fire tho and don't cry was good as well.... :reductive:

The album version of Alien has become unlistenable for me. Why Orbit decided to **** with the vocals, I'll never know.

This was FINE.

I'm considering replacing it on my Britney Jean in iTunes if I wasn't so OCD about it not being a mastered final.

Archived