Worst Song on Britney Jean?

Worst Song on Britney Jean  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

WB great..........I don't think so, there is not great on BJ honestly there's just a few good songs.....and NTIFY and Alien are not two of them! 

Well, I didn't mean GREAT as in "Toxic," "Stronger" or "Breathe On Me" great. But I really like the song, the video, the performance.. it's fun and for me certainly the highlight on the album along with Hold On Tight.

As for NTIFY, I don't know if you read my other comment but I said that I really like the beginning of it coz the melancholy reminds me of one of my favorite songs called "Dead Hearts." Once it goes faster "I can see the light" part, I'm not really that big a fan of it either.

11 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This, I ******* hate Passenger!

I don't get the hate for CWY, I mean is it the best song ever no but the production of it is actually really cool and it makes me think of hanging out with my own sister! 

I also don't get the hate for Perfume, I think people only hate it because it flopped which is honestly super pathetic! 

CWY I don't like coz it's a song with her OWN SISTER and Myah Marie sings more than half of Britney's parts..

With Perfume.. I dunno maybe you're right to a certain extent. Just the whole video thing left a sour taste in my mouth and the song isn't good enough for me to move past it. The video just kind of turned me off the song. Flopping on the other hand had absolutely nothing to do with it. I don't care how successful a song is, if I like it I like it end of story.

Chillin' With You. That song has absolutely no redeeming qualities. And the fact that it was promoted as the sister song, and Britney's not even singing it :orangu: Next would be Body Ache. I was just listening to that song about a week ago, and I honestly don't think Britney sings a single line in that song. I used to hate Til It's Gone as well, but it came on one day while I was driving to work and it's not as bad as I thought it was!

2 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

Well, I didn't mean GREAT as in "Toxic," "Stronger" or "Breathe On Me" great. But I really like the song, the video, the performance.. it's fun and for me certainly the highlight on the album along with Hold On Tight.

As for NTIFY, I don't know if you read my other comment but I said that I really like the beginning of it coz the melancholy reminds me of one of my favorite songs called "Dead Hearts." Once it goes faster "I can see the light" part, I'm not really that big a fan of it either.

CWY I don't like coz it's a song with her OWN SISTER and Myah Marie sings more than half of Britney's parts..

With Perfume.. I dunno maybe you're right to a certain extent. Just the whole video thing left a sour taste in my mouth and the song isn't good enough for me to move past it. The video just kind of turned me off the song. Flopping on the other hand had absolutely nothing to do with it. I don't care how successful a song is, if I like it I like it end of story.

Myah doesn't sing on CWY, it's deff Britney but her voice has been super filtered/****** with....you can literally hear the almost mechanical sound in parts

Archived