Worst Song on Britney Jean?

Worst Song on Britney Jean  

116 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Passenger. There's nothing about this song I like... AT ALL.

First off.. I can't stand the message of the song. She loves taking a back seat in her life (according to the song), letting someone else drive her car and how nice it feels. In this case it's Myah Marie driving (& singing half of her song.) Nope, the irony is not lost on me here.

People are probably gonna vote for It Should Be Easy because it's a will.i.am production, but imo it's actually quite catchy (and certainly better than BFB) It's not a highly important or deep record but it's a bop and when I'm in my car I occasionally listen to it. Now Passenger on the other hand, SKIP.

7 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

why do people hate chillin witchu so much? i like it :nydisgust:

now that ******* avicii rip off now that i found you country electronic dance mess... :NYsassy:

Mostly because I think it's absurd that on a duet with her OWN SISTER, Myah Marie sings more than Britney herself does  :snapney:

Regarding NTIFY, I love the beginning of it before it goes into the fast part "I can see the light, ....." It reminded me a lot of a song called "Dead Hearts" which I love. I do think it's not a cohesive song though. But yeah, the beginning is amazing and I would have loved if the whole song had this melancholic tone from the verses :brityes:

40 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

The Great: Work *****/ Hold On Tight

The Good: Now That I Found You/ Don't Cry/ Till It's Gone/ Brightest Morning Star/ Alien

The OK: It Should Be Easy

The Bad: Perfume/ Body Ache/ Tik Tik Boom

The Real Ugly: Chillin' With U/ Passenger

• The Great: Work *****, Alien
  • The Better Ones: Body Ache, Now That I Found You, Hold on Tight, Brightest Morning Star
  • The OK: Don't Cry, It Should Be Easy
  • The So Bad It's Good: Tik Tik Boom, Perfume
  • The Bad: Passenger, Til It's Gone
  • The Real Ugly: Chillin' With You

I couldn't do a "good" section bc while the songs aren't bad, the only songs I actually listen to from the album and enjoy are Work ***** and Alien. The rest could be deleted from existence and I wouldn't care. So while they "better ones" aren't bad, I can't consider them good either.

1 hour ago, MaPlayz said:

Passenger. There's nothing about this song I like... AT ALL.

First off.. I can't stand the message of the song. She loves taking a back seat in her life (according to the song), letting someone else drive her car and how nice it feels. In this case it's Myah Marie driving (& singing half of her song.) Nope, the irony is not lost on me here.

People are probably gonna vote for It Should Be Easy because it's a will.i.am production, but imo it's actually quite catchy (and certainly better than BFB) It's not a highly important or deep record but it's a bop and when I'm in my car I occasionally listen to it. Now Passenger on the other hand, SKIP.

This, I ******* hate Passenger!

I don't get the hate for CWY, I mean is it the best song ever no but the production of it is actually really cool and it makes me think of hanging out with my own sister! 

I also don't get the hate for Perfume, I think people only hate it because it flopped which is honestly super pathetic! 

40 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

The Great: Work *****/ Hold On Tight

The Good: Now That I Found You/ Don't Cry/ Till It's Gone/ Brightest Morning Star/ Alien

The OK: It Should Be Easy

The Bad: Perfume/ Body Ache/ Tik Tik Boom

The Real Ugly: Chillin' With U/ Passenger

WB great..........I don't think so, there is no great songs on BJ honestly there's just a few good songs.....and NTIFY and Alien are not two of them! 

Archived