Amount of Days Between Singles

Circuit

Make Me... (feat. G-EAZY) - July 15, 2016

Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe) - November 16, 2016

124 DAYS.

Days between the release of Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe) and today (March 15, 2016)...

119 DAYS.

We shouldn't start getting pissed yet. We should when it's been 124 days though.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said before if we don't get anything by the end of the month.. Its done. I'm 95% sure its done.. But I'll hold on to that 5% of hope. I would love if I'm dancing.. But they would never release a bonus track as a single. Radar is the exclusion.. Obviously. I'm still holding out for LMD single 3.. Won't hold my breath!! :quirkney:

6 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

The fact that In The Zone, Blackout and Glory only have 7 videos between them (not counting Outrageous and BTI) when they deserve that many *each* is infuriating

Her team is so pathetic. I've said this before but she could easily shoot an acapella video like Ariana did for Dangerous Woman. That would get so much press. I don't like this trend of 2 singles with only one good video an "era". It's ridiculous if she cares that much about the music she made and it's pretty sad because other artists who don't perform as well as her have 3 singles. 

Just now, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Her team is so pathetic. I've said this before but she could easily shoot an acapella video like Ariana did for Dangerous Woman. That would get so much press. I don't like this trend of 2 singles with only one good video an "era". It's ridiculous if she cares that much about the music she made and it's pretty sad because other artists who don't perform as well as her have 3 singles. 

I know. I mean, even if she can't get the budget it'd be nice for her to front the bill for a third video from the album she has called her baby. Two years work for two videos seems a waste. Still, at least we got an era that improved on the last few! Silver linings etc

Archived