Britney Hosting Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

This is so fake. :quirkney:

I called Planet Hollywood Observatory and they said its a private event. I just made my reservation for lunch that day, I'm currently a CP at Disney World, so I'm taking the chance of seeing/meeting my Queen!

I'll go 2 hours early min 

1 hour ago, getKRZY said:

I called Planet Hollywood Observatory and they said its a private event. I just made my reservation for lunch that day, I'm currently a CP at Disney World, so I'm taking the chance of seeing/meeting my Queen!

Will it be in the same room 

2 hours ago, getKRZY said:

CP alumni here. saw the femme fatale tour during my first one. so jealous right now. I told all my friends down there to get lunch reservations as well.

how are you liking your cp?

On 3/11/2017 at 0:25 PM, baylncade said:

Yesss I'll be there! I'm heading there an hour or two earlier bc I don't know what to expect. I'm just gonna look for the crowd of people that are also looking for Britney and hopefully we'll be able to find the red carpet lol

Get there in the morning, 2 hours before will be way too late! The press will be there, not to mention tourists, locals and Britney fans...

Archived