Britney Hosting Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

It was published by Orlando Weekly, which makes me think this is legit. :verycool:

Clearly a Beyonka stan wrote the article, but it seems legit. If I go there and it's not I'm gonan be sooooooo pissed :beyfedup:

It is legit, on Twitter, a radio station in Orlando (XL 1067) was doing a giveaway for meet and greet tickets for a lunch with her there at Planet Hollywood. #GimmeBritneyXLEvent was trending as well

3 minutes ago, baylncade said:

It is legit, on Twitter, a radio station in Orlando (XL 1067) was doing a giveaway for meet and greet tickets for a lunch with her there at Planet Hollywood. #GimmeBritneyXLEvent was trending as well

Are you going? I'm gonna go too sis, do you know what to do? Just show up to PH early that day? :lostney:

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Are you going? I'm gonna go too sis, do you know what to do? Just show up to PH early that day? :lostney:

Yesss I'll be there! I'm heading there an hour or two earlier bc I don't know what to expect. I'm just gonna look for the crowd of people that are also looking for Britney and hopefully we'll be able to find the red carpet lol

1 minute ago, baylncade said:

Yesss I'll be there! I'm heading there an hour or two earlier bc I don't know what to expect. I'm just gonna look for the crowd of people that are also looking for Britney and hopefully we'll be able to find the red carpet lol

I wonder how many people from Exhale will be there... :ponderney:
If you want to meet up and say hi as we cheer Britney along just DM me! I'm not a crazy person I promise :explainlol:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I wonder how many people from Exhale will be there... :ponderney:
If you want to meet up and say hi as we cheer Britney along just DM me! I'm not a crazy person I promise :explainlol:

Slay at Exhalers gathering and slaying together! :queenflopga: When will Jordanna's pool party? l0JM9B1G82oOFMtjy.gif

Archived