Britney Hosting Red Carpet Event At The Planet Hollywood Observatory In Orlando

Jordan Miller

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Roger said:

I was doing an IP actually, working at the french bakery and got terminated for having a fight with a co worker :orangu:

I hated living there so I'm fine except for Britney :meltdown:

Lmaoo. Omg you must be a hottie. How long were you there for? Which complex were you staying in? I know that they changed a lot of the partying rules. Is there still a party bus?

lmao all these questions.

B10 title "Silent Affair" confirmed co produced by will.i.am and myah marie on "background vocals". :giggleney: Why did they shade her like that though "wont be singing or speaking" :meltdown:

5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lmaoo. Omg you must be a hottie. How long were you there for? Which complex were you staying in? I know that they changed a lot of the partying rules. Is there still a party bus?

lmao all these questions.

I was supposed to be there for a year but got terminated after 6 months, I was in Vista, my apartment was the closest one from the noisy 24/7 bus station  :orangu:

And yes still the party bus lol Parliament ftw! I asked them to play MM & Glory all the time there!

1 minute ago, Roger said:

I was supposed to be there for a year but got terminated after 6 months, I was in Vista, my apartment was the closest one from the noisy bus station  :orangu:

And yes still the party bus lol Parliament ftw! I asked them to play MM & Glory all the time there!

Ahhh Parliament House memoriesss hahah.

pulse was the other place but we all know what happened

3 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Omg where were all of you when I was doing my program. I wish I knew more britney fans down there.

actually saw the femme fatale tour during my first program in 2011

There was Britters fans everywhere on  my grindr there, with their merchs or at the PH: LV etc :orangu:

Does anyone have any further details, or predictions, as to what this appearance might entail?  It is said that Britney is headed to Orlando for a photo-op, lunch, and a small red carpet event.  I live in town.  Do you think that the event will be roped off to fans, or will we get to see and/or meet her?  The details are vague.  Thanks! 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, (IDont)KnowU said:

B10 title "Silent Affair" confirmed co produced by will.i.am and myah marie on "background vocals". :giggleney: Why did they shade her like that though "wont be singing or speaking" :meltdown:

They're trying to prevent our meltdowns tbh! :nynod:

Archived