• Last Reply
16 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She's been wanting to go full urban for almost a decade now. :blurp:

I hope she'll get her wish one day. :blurp:

I'm ready for her Formation. :blurp:

Ok ladies now lets go on vacation. :byebitch:

see you in hawaii, cancel my promotion.

:meltdown:

no, bc the rap thats popular today is just mumbling into the mic and hoping it sounds good on top of a few sounds which is most likely the kind of rap RCA will push on producers for britney if she wanted to do rap.

Im here for hip-hop songs like i got that boom boom, outrageous, the answer, and 911 tho

1 hour ago, Circuit said:

I made a mix between everybody and 911 to give a taste of what a song by Britney with rap influences

why is there a pic of jamie lynn tho :orangu:

23 hours ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Eninem is a rap God though and is exteamly respected in that community. The rap copmunity would not accept Britney Spears

On 3/11/2017 at 8:32 PM, Circuit said:

lol white people can rap hunny the highest grossing tour rapper of all time was eminem

You all must be white gays because I can tell you eminem is not that respected in the rap community.

8 hours ago, britneysslumberparty said:

You all must be white gays because I can tell you eminem is not that respected in the rap community.

hunny kodak, lil yachty,etc. are respected in the rap community. But if you watched the video above, it shows eminem has better freestyle.

You can literally gtfo wit  your racist ***

Archived