She didn't need lip injections

CharlieBlue8

1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

she doesn't have to come here, her instagram comments are enough to do that tbh. I want to kill myself when I read them no one deserves read those things about themselves...:sassybrit:

I don't have Instagram/Twitter/etc, do a lot of people seriously bash her appearance underneath her own photos?! Is it overly critical "fans" or just random horrible people? Either way, that is just really messed up. Poor Britney, she is so polite to everyone and doesn't deserve that (no one does, honestly).

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LostInAnImage said:

I don't have Instagram/Twitter/etc, do a lot of people seriously bash her appearance underneath her own photos?! Is it overly critical "fans" or just random horrible people? Either way, that is just really messed up. Poor Britney, she is so polite to everyone and doesn't deserve that (no one does, honestly).

There are all kind....there are random nice people too though. But yeah there are too many negative comments and some of them are really nasty. 

Guest $elfish
2 hours ago, --- said:

she didn't really need any of the procedures she had done. she could've just gotten healthy and face would've brightened up.

exactly she used to look so beautiful and natural she didn't need anything she was ok the way she was :otears:

2 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

There are all kind....there are random nice people too though. But yeah there are too many negative comments and some of them are really nasty. 

That reminds me of her saying this in the IABJ documentary:

tumblr_n3gkfrb73e1toamj8o3_500.gif

So she has definitely read terrible comments about her before. And it's really unfortunate those kinds of people continue to exist and verbally harass a complete stranger.

But Britney doesn't seem like someone who would dwell on the negativity, it's something I've always found very inspirational about her. Like in FTR when she states, "I choose to be a happy person." I love that. 

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

That reminds me of her saying this in the IABJ documentary:

tumblr_n3gkfrb73e1toamj8o3_500.gif

So she has definitely read terrible comments about her before. And it's really unfortunate those kinds of people continue to exist and verbally harass a complete stranger.

But Britney doesn't seem like someone who would dwell on the negativity, it's something I've always found very inspirational about her. Like in FTR when she states, "I choose to be a happy person." I love that. 

She's definitely right. Every time I read the comments that's what goes through my mind too, and I don't care about fakes accounts (fan accounts and pages) saying ****, the real ones surprise me! They judge in a very nasty way. 

7 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Yeah but she's less likely to read those because she gets thousands of people spamming with

QUEEN

SLAY

FOLLOW ME

*emoji*

etc.

I really hope she doesn't see the nasty comments. She's such a sweet woman and doesn't deserve the hate.

If you see them, she sees them too.  100%. 

2 hours ago, K-D said:

britmakeup_zpsbag6xilk.jpg

the medication she was on really did a number on her face....

the botox was needed, sadly the DR f'd her lips up.....

she needs kim and Kylies surgeon and she needs those damn lip fillers to be dissolved  

OMG that photo kills my life.... the real GODNEY

9 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Pahaahahahahahaah!  You're crazy.

She has good and bad makeup/hair days.  Always will.  That's why she looked like **** during the grammy's pre party but a goddess at the vma's.  i love that you posted no pictures from 2014 on tho, when the injections i'm complaining about got out of control.

at any rate.  here's more proof hair/makeup/styling combos are what makes the diff with more pics from xfactor you're bitching about of her looking flaw-free:

XRAY_CI_PARTY_X_281729.jpgbritney-spears-fox-s-the-x-factor-season89049-original.jpgbritney-spears-x-factor.jpgBritney+Spears+X+Factor+Season+2+Episode155923721_10_src.jpg

MERE DAYS APART.

she looked good but she still looked better on 2O13 after getting work done cause there is stuff that make up cant fix

She wouldn't have looked so off in 2010-2013 if it wasn't for her meltdown in 2007 and the rumored meltdown of 2010. all that stress made her face look weird and the media and everyone in general couldn't stop reporting about how old she looked. 

I'm sure she felt extremely insecure which is what led to her nose job, lip injections, fillers, etc.

Archived