She didn't need lip injections

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Enough with these threads. What's done is done. I hope she doesn't lurk on here and see these things because it's only going to make her keep doing it in search of perfection.

she doesn't have to come here, her instagram comments are enough to do that tbh. I want to kill myself when I read them no one deserves to read those things about themselves...:sassybrit:

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

she doesn't have to come here, her instagram comments are enough to do that tbh. I want to kill myself when I read them no one deserves read those things about themselves...:sassybrit:

Yeah but she's less likely to read those because she gets thousands of people spamming with

QUEEN

SLAY

FOLLOW ME

*emoji*

etc.

I really hope she doesn't see the nasty comments. She's such a sweet woman and doesn't deserve the hate.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Yeah but she's less likely to read those because she gets thousands of people spamming with

QUEEN

SLAY

FOLLOW ME

*emoji*

etc.

I really hope she doesn't see the nasty comments. She's such a sweet woman and doesn't deserve the hate.

But what about those under Sam's photos? He reads them. He used to get like 100 comments and he liked all of them, he probably reads them now too. People are nasty on internet! It's sad. 

11 minutes ago, --- said:

she didn't really need any of the procedures she had done. she could've just gotten healthy and face would've brightened up.

funny cause she had freshly injected botox on the pic you have as avi and she looked great

her face was melting off and after xfactor she got botox and fillers and looked great so the botox and fillers were in fact necessary 

the lips werent necessary tbh but oh well

3 minutes ago, David. said:

funny cause she had freshly injected botox on the pic you have as avi and she looked great

her face was melting off and after xfactor she got botox and fillers and looked great so the botox and fillers were in fact necessary 

the lips werent necessary tbh but oh well

There's the problem with yours, and her distorted thinking!  It's all in the styling.  A dress, makeup and hair can all make someone look old and FRUMPY.  Especially when it's a bad combo.  That one long brown dress and wavy hair y'all hate and say she looks like she was 50 were poor styling trying to make her look like the roaring twenties, not to mention she was really somber that day because of Don Phillips.  THIS IS WHY SHE HAS HORRIBLE WORK NOW.  

Just now, ElectriqueBrit said:

There's the problem with yours, and her distorted thinking!  It's all in the styling.  A dress, makeup and hair can all make someone look old and FRUMPY.  Especially when it's a bad combo.  That one long brown dress and wavy hair y'all hate and say she looks like she was 50 were poor styling trying to make her look like the roaring twenties, not to mention she was really somber that day because of Don Phillips.  THIS IS WHY SHE HAS HORRIBLE WORK NOW.  

i dont mean only that look

she started looking bad in the ff era and then for xfactor it was worst, not just that look ur talking about sweetie

she got fillers and botox and she looked great for the britney jean and vegas appearances she had

britney-spears-2012-bangs1.jpg?w=610&h=8

2012-FOX-Upfronts-In-New-York-City-14-Ma

and even with good makeup that still looked good like the pic under here she didnt look as good as she did after botox and fillers

britney-spears-us-pop-singer-in-december

after botox and fillers

Britney+Spears+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy

453356371-600x450.jpg

gty_britney_spears_ll_131120_wmain.jpg

medium.bIlQ4QSDsxjzKTR304jzYSi1QJjsluV_F

facts are facts sweetie

31 minutes ago, David. said:

i dont mean only that look

she started looking bad in the ff era and then for xfactor it was worst, not just that look ur talking about sweetie

she got fillers and botox and she looked great for the britney jean and vegas appearances she had

britney-spears-2012-bangs1.jpg?w=610&h=8

2012-FOX-Upfronts-In-New-York-City-14-Ma

and even with good makeup that still looked good like the pic under here she didnt look as good as she did after botox and fillers

britney-spears-us-pop-singer-in-december

after botox and fillers

Britney+Spears+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy

453356371-600x450.jpg

gty_britney_spears_ll_131120_wmain.jpg

medium.bIlQ4QSDsxjzKTR304jzYSi1QJjsluV_F

facts are facts sweetie

Lol at your overuse of the word "sweetie".  Those bangs are making her look bad in the first picture.  The second one her makeup.  The third she just looks overweight.  And still beautiful.  Wango Tango she looked like she was melting.  IHeart gorgeous.  U.K. jet lagged.

Just now, ElectriqueBrit said:

Lol at your overuse of the word "sweetie".  Those bangs are making her look bad in the first picture.  The second one her makeup.  The third she just looks overweight.  And still beautiful.  Wango Tango she looked like she was melting.  IHeart gorgeous.  U.K. jet lagged.

ok SWEETIE keep making up excuses

bangs, bad makeup etc lmao 

59 minutes ago, --- said:

she didn't really need any of the procedures she had done. she could've just gotten healthy and face would've brightened up.

Not really that simple. She suffered from mental illness and that really changes you, not only emotionally but physically as well. Medications can also alter your physical appearance with time. Also, maybe years of bashing and constant scrutiny from the public AND her label pressuring her to maintain the Britney image, made her self conscious about her appearance. 

We can't do anything about it. 

It must be a personal thing because out of everything ppl hated on, her lips and nose were the few things ppl liked.

Ive said it before she needs to quit smoking, take care of her skin, and take makeup lessons. These are the only things she ever needed done and still needs to do. 

Two of them are pretty simple, 

6 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I wouldn't want you as my makeup artist if you have such a terrible sense of beauty.

Pahaahahahahahaah!  You're crazy.

She has good and bad makeup/hair days.  Always will.  That's why she looked like **** during the grammy's pre party but a goddess at the vma's.  i love that you posted no pictures from 2014 on tho, when the injections i'm complaining about got out of control.

at any rate.  here's more proof hair/makeup/styling combos are what makes the diff with more pics from xfactor you're bitching about of her looking flaw-free:

XRAY_CI_PARTY_X_281729.jpgbritney-spears-fox-s-the-x-factor-season89049-original.jpgbritney-spears-x-factor.jpgBritney+Spears+X+Factor+Season+2+Episode155923721_10_src.jpg

MERE DAYS APART.

Archived