She didn't need lip injections

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, David. said:

i dont mean only that look

she started looking bad in the ff era and then for xfactor it was worst, not just that look ur talking about sweetie

she got fillers and botox and she looked great for the britney jean and vegas appearances she had

britney-spears-2012-bangs1.jpg?w=610&h=8

2012-FOX-Upfronts-In-New-York-City-14-Ma

and even with good makeup that still looked good like the pic under here she didnt look as good as she did after botox and fillers

britney-spears-us-pop-singer-in-december

after botox and fillers

Britney+Spears+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy

453356371-600x450.jpg

gty_britney_spears_ll_131120_wmain.jpg

medium.bIlQ4QSDsxjzKTR304jzYSi1QJjsluV_F

facts are facts sweetie

That was during FF tho :gloss:

9 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She wouldn't have looked so off in 2010-2013 if it wasn't for her meltdown in 2007 and the rumored meltdown of 2010. all that stress made her face look weird and the media and everyone in general couldn't stop reporting about how old she looked. 

I'm sure she felt extremely insecure which is what led to her nose job, lip injections, fillers, etc.

she didn't have a nose job.....so sick of that conspiracy

While I do agree, even if the lip injections are temporary... you also need to factor in the weight loss.  Anyone who loses a drastic amount of weight (which she has), it usually shows in the face first.  Sunken eyes, more profound cheeks and neckline, etc.  When I lost a signifant amount of weight this happened to me too.  I'm obviously not as ripped as Britney, but that's what happens when you lose weight fast.

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

While I do agree, even if the lip injections are temporary... you also need to factor in the weight loss.  Anyone who loses a drastic amount of weight (which she has), it usually shows in the face first.  Sunken eyes, more profound cheeks and neckline, etc.  When I lost a signifant amount of weight this happened to me too.  I'm obviously not as ripped as Britney, but that's what happens when you lose weight fast.

oh yeah. good point. Ha remember jason?

It's pretty sad that this same annoying and petty topic shows up on this forum every ******* day! Yes she's had work done and yes you along with other people may not like it but get the **** over it! It's her face and hey if she wants to get a little work done then fine. As I've said before, as long as she's happy I'm happy. I'm so tired of seeing the same damn topics everyday judging her face, her lips, her nose, her everything and it's so damn tiring and just such an overdone thing on this forum. It's no ******* wonder I never usually post on here anymore, it's because of the annoying childish ******** on this forum that have to constantly ***** and complain every single ******* day. Some of you people really need to grow the **** up and stop acting like immature *****. Also the OP really needs to stop being such a dumb troll.

There I said my piece, end of rant:staysalty:

23 hours ago, David. said:

i dont mean only that look

she started looking bad in the ff era and then for xfactor it was worst, not just that look ur talking about sweetie

she got fillers and botox and she looked great for the britney jean and vegas appearances she had

britney-spears-2012-bangs1.jpg?w=610&h=8

2012-FOX-Upfronts-In-New-York-City-14-Ma

and even with good makeup that still looked good like the pic under here she didnt look as good as she did after botox and fillers

britney-spears-us-pop-singer-in-december

after botox and fillers

Britney+Spears+Long+Hairstyles+Long+Wavy

453356371-600x450.jpg

medium.bIlQ4QSDsxjzKTR304jzYSi1QJjsluV_F

facts are facts sweetie

X Factor Britney appearances have been better in many of her appearances for the show.

tumblr_inline_o92pdojtTg1up4kvj_500.gifDeYwq.gif

britney-spears-fox-s-the-x-factor-seasonbritney-spears-xfactor-1363292464.jpgreg_634.spears.mh.111512.jpg

1355415826_britney-spears-zoom.jpg

Britney as of late the big changes,

6d53dfc2ac4deb1a25f63acbb57b6474.jpgMAIN-britney.jpgbritney-spears-clive-davis-pre-grammy-20

24 minutes ago, Menzo said:

gettyimages-597570330_master.jpg?quality

Yeah that's right, just ignore this look.

SHE IS THE PERFECTION HERE! FLAWLESS!

I really don't think she had a nose job, because there are several frontal pix
where you can tell the nose is larger than when she is in the public eye!

I really think it's just Contouring tbh

2 hours ago, Maleficent8989 said:

Btw I really don't think that she had a nose job :britstare11: but do you remember that weird picture of her smoking and having a really strange nose? I think it was in 2013 or 2014. Can someone find this picture please? Ahahah :ugh:

She HAD a nose job and she changed her lips!

ps. stop saying that her lips will return natural... in 2007/2007/2009 she did domething to her lips and after 3/4 months they were the same as always... after 2014/2015 they changed FOREVER, they never look normal. Yes, she has good days (VMAs) and her lips are ok but different.

2 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

She also has done something to her teeth, they look different now and TOO white :ponderney:

Hers aren't fake and every smoker need to take care and whiten their teeth every now and then, and she is a freaking celebrty, of course she has to. Are we gonna point out every flaw that happens with age from now on? 

On February 16, 2017 at 1:55 AM, ElectriqueBrit said:

Pahaahahahahahaah!  You're crazy.

She has good and bad makeup/hair days.  Always will.  That's why she looked like **** during the grammy's pre party but a goddess at the vma's.  i love that you posted no pictures from 2014 on tho, when the injections i'm complaining about got out of control.

at any rate.  here's more proof hair/makeup/styling combos are what makes the diff with more pics from xfactor you're bitching about of her looking flaw-free:

XRAY_CI_PARTY_X_281729.jpgbritney-spears-fox-s-the-x-factor-season89049-original.jpgbritney-spears-x-factor.jpgBritney+Spears+X+Factor+Season+2+Episode155923721_10_src.jpg

MERE DAYS APART.

She looked so good there. Imagine how she would've looked now after losing more weight. The procedures she had done really changed her whole face. 

Archived