Britney: Maddie Was Able To Go Home Today, Calls It A "Miracle"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, maquisl said:

This. She shouldn't be hunting at all (Nor Preston or Jayden, we've all seen the pics). But it's not her fault to have an idiot as stepfather (And sadly, a lot of people think that hunting is fun) :britstare11:

maddie wasn't hunting with him tho (he and jamie lynn always posts pics of them hunting and maddie is just with them not actually hunting) and they're nothing wrong with an adult hunting for food they're going to eat. please, now is not the time to discuss this. 

1 hour ago, naturalplayboy said:

Britney mentioned in an interview the same happened to her brother Brian when he was younger 

Yes Bryan was in a dirt bike accident when he was 8 and broke his leg, arm and some bones in his hand but otherwise was ok. A yr or so later he had an 'internal seizure' while he was at school and had to be airlifted to hospital, he went into a coma but eventually came out of it and was fine - the drs never had an explanation for it apparently. I really hope Maddie will be ok like Bryan was! 

I dont live in the USA and don't know what a ATV is so i googled it.... then i can't help but went through jamie lynn's instagram... and saw this.... From June 19, 2015.... for Maddie's birthday.... look what they got for Maddie for her 7th birthday......Was that ATV?   Praying for the spears family though.... really hope she's OK.....

1 minute ago, annalai23 said:

I dont live in the USA and don't know what a ATV is so i googled it.... then i can't help but went through jamie lynn's instagram... and saw this.... From June 19, 2015.... for Maddie's birthday.... look what they got for Maddie for her 7th birthday......Was that ATV?   Praying for the spears family though.... really hope she's OK.....

That's an ATV :otears:

2 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

This video makes me want to cry, such a sweet innocent girl 

42 minutes ago, britsangel90 said:

you sound very ignorant. There's nothing wrong with a child hunting that young. It teaches them how to provide for themselves. Hell I know kids as young 6 who hunt. It all depends on the type of weapon and the person teaching you. Incase, you forgot before civilization was advance kids often hunted as well b/c there weren't grocery stores. Who said it was the stepfather with her? could have been her bio dad or even jamie (we know he likes to hunt too). But I do agree hunting is boring

:jolieoverit::wtf::wtf: 

But IMO, hunting is horrible and there's no excuse for doing it. And teaching a child to kill an animal for fun is... I have no words to describe it. Always said that. And I mentioned her stepfather because it was a reply for another comment about that idiot's instagram account. I found out that Jamie liked to hunt a few weeks ago and I started to dislike her a bit because of that and that's also one of the few things I hate about Britney.

Anyway, leaving my personal opinion about hunting aside... I hope she get well soon. She didn't deserve what happened and she's too young :wontcry:

13 minutes ago, strangest-love said:

UPDATE

jamie lynn's rep is denying "certain details" that are being reported but wasn't specific on what...

http://www.justjared.com/2017/02/06/jamie-lynn-spears-rep-releases-statement-on-maddies-accident-denies-details-being-reported/

This is somewhat reassuring. If one of the details they're talking about is being underwater for several minutes, maybe she just has broken bones or something. I hope.

Archived