When Is The Last Time Britney Sing Live?

RafaelSpears

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Herumbra said:

When will people accept she didn't sing live at the femme fatale tour? :orangu:

This! every night of every show was a track that she painfully didn't bother to lip properly to. Smiling while adlibs were playing through the speakers :orangu: 

You Oughta Know and Everytime during The Circus Tour, I believe.

Oh, and she also sang live while promoting Womanizer in Japan in 2008, I can't remember the name of the show, but it was live and it was amazing. 

But this thread is tragic :crying11: She has a beautiful voice, even when she sings with backtrack, I don't understand why she's so ******* lazy right now!!! 

28 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

This! every night of every show was a track that she painfully didn't bother to lip properly to. Smiling while adlibs were playing through the speakers :orangu: 

That happens when you take some time to record pre-recorded vocals and they sound amazing. People belive she was actually singing live. I wish she would use PRV again instead of '99 cd tracks :nochillbrit:

1 hour ago, maquisl said:

You Oughta Know and Everytime during The Circus Tour, I believe.

Oh, and she also sang live while promoting Womanizer in Japan in 2008, I can't remember the name of the show, but it was live and it was amazing. 

But this thread is tragic :crying11: She has a beautiful voice, even when she sings with backtrack, I don't understand why she's so ******* lazy right now!!! 

No IWG.. 

And I guess Hey Hey Hey (womanizer performance in japan) ?? 

Archived