When Is The Last Time Britney Sing Live?

RafaelSpears

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

January 28th 2017 - POM in Vegas

I always sing live

:byebitch:

On 1/28/2017 at 5:22 PM, WillRubert said:

There's that I Wanna  Go performance in like Peru from 2011.

On 1/28/2017 at 5:50 PM, Hypnotherapy said:

It's genuinely not, it's the professional recording had isolated one or two of the vocal tracks to dub over the performance. There were always several tracks on this performance because they messed up and had 'blow out' and another word overlapped. It's the same as the DVD Boys performance.

You would hear her breathing and her voice quality clearly is on a different channel when she speaks here and there's no way that, even if she did sing live, she wouldn't sing each and every word of a song without stumbling. Watch a an recording from this date, it's no different that any other night.

I was a hardcore fan at the time, I 100% know this isn't live.

Wrong.  It's clearly a mix of BOTH live and pre-recorded vocals.
If you watch the other performances of IWG, the pre-recorded vocals are the same as you mention BUT in this particular video you can hear another layer (her live vocals during some parts).  For example, if you look at 1:03, you can clearly hear her live vocals stop as she runs out of breathe (but you can hear the pre-recorded vocals still playing), and then you can hear her trying to catch up to the pre-recorded vocals right after.  So she IS singing along with the pre-recorded track, and it's one of the rare times her mic volume is actually on.

:snapney:

On 1/29/2017 at 7:58 PM, jokobitch said:

yoooo theyre coming for britney HARD here... help

oh dear god this is so sad.. 

what on earth is this kind of dancing. Sophia Grace and Rosie could do better and they would make it up on the spot :( 

Justice for new choreographers!

14 minutes ago, dran said:

oh dear god this is so sad.. 

what on earth is this kind of dancing. Sophia Grace and Rosie could do better and they would make it up on the spot :( 

Justice for new choreographers!

Can't blame it all on choreography . I'm sure it would look better if she was doing what her dancers were doing 

1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

Can't blame it all on choreography . I'm sure it would look better if she was doing what her dancers were doing 

That's true. But still :( The choreography is just so boring you know.

Oh well. I'd still pay to see her.

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

Wrong.  It's clearly a mix of BOTH live and pre-recorded vocals.
If you watch the other performances of IWG, the pre-recorded vocals are the same as you mention BUT in this particular video you can hear another layer (her live vocals during some parts).  For example, if you look at 1:03, you can clearly hear her live vocals stop as she runs out of breathe (but you can hear the pre-recorded vocals still playing), and then you can hear her trying to catch up to the pre-recorded vocals right after.  So she IS singing along with the pre-recorded track, and it's one of the rare times her mic volume is actually on.

:snapney:

The exact same thing happens during the second chorus at the other side of the stage and she stops moving her lips during it while she swings the t-shirt.

This is the exact same track that was played every date of the tour, but it was given to Coca Cola and they stripped back a layer and cleaned out the audience audio so that's why you're noticing this. In reality it was like this every night. Again, listen to her speak to the audience on earphones and then the song. Her live speaking is clearly on a different wavelength than anything else in the audio.

But we're both entitled to believe what we want, so it's all good.

:mybodyisready:

Archived