When Is The Last Time Britney Sing Live?

RafaelSpears

2 hours ago, Godllory said:

No IWG.. 

And I guess Hey Hey Hey (womanizer performance in japan) ?? 

honey, we only got Womanizer live at For The Record while recording the song and then at Carpool. She pre-recorded her vocals for the showcase performances and they all have the same back "live" track.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Maryy said:

not really. just the pre-recorded vocals of I Wanna Go Femme Fatale Tour directly. 

i really don't get why there are people down voting me... you guys can't face the truth that she use pre-recorded vocals? is that so hard to accept? it's been almost 20 years old...

at least on Femme Fatale Tour she recorded new vocals for most of performances... it makes it more reliable and pleasing... we can't say the same about POM Las Vegas. but whatever. we have other things to keep our eye on it instead, i agree.

So far, the live vocals have been sparse. We had a few during the circus tour (Everytime, Sound Off) and You Oughta Know. We had some recording footage too. For FF, we had ''Hallelujah'' in the documentary, the prerecorded vocals and MAYBE a couple of live moments during numbers, but we cant be too sure. Happy Birthday and Imagine.  BJ Era, we had what? one line of its my party? then we got Carpool Karaoke. That's about it.

6 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

:giggleney: this is the funniest fanbase ever 

Are you calling "happy birthday" or 2 seconds (maybe 1) of Imagine a live performance? And Hallelujah :quirkney: that was just a word

I didn't mean it in the sense that I was claiming that she sang the whole song, more so that we can literally list all the times she's sang live in the past 10 years.

I cant believe people think Hallelujah and Happy Birthday are worth mentioning :idkney: She didn't sing live on FF and the times where she apparently did on the Circus tour were not the shows that I went to so I haven't witnessed her singing live on TV or in person since like what...2004? I didn't pay much attention back then so I don't know if there were live performances or just pre recorded. The last time she did really sing live without strong pre-recorded vocals or backup was maybe 2000?? Idk. Ive never cared that much that she doesn't sing live honestly.

Archived