When Is The Last Time Britney Sing Live?

RafaelSpears

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Hypnotherapy said:

This wasn't live.

The small bits in Xfactor and You Oughtta Know I really want to believe was live.

Certainly seems like it to me considering you can clearly hear vocals different than the CD, voice cracks, and what not.  I hadn't heard anything precorded that sounds like this in other tour dates. If it's not live, my life is a lie. There are some other Peru vids from 2011 that seem live or partially live as well. I'm not sure why Peru though lol.

19 minutes ago, WillRubert said:

Certainly seems like it to me considering you can clearly hear vocals different than the CD, voice cracks, and what not.  I hadn't heard anything precorded that sounds like this in other tour dates. If it's not live, my life is a lie. There are some other Peru vids from 2011 that seem live or partially live as well. I'm not sure why Peru though lol.

It's genuinely not, it's the professional recording had isolated one or two of the vocal tracks to dub over the performance. There were always several tracks on this performance because they messed up and had 'blow out' and another word overlapped. It's the same as the DVD Boys performance.

You would hear her breathing and her voice quality clearly is on a different channel when she speaks here and there's no way that, even if she did sing live, she wouldn't sing each and every word of a song without stumbling. Watch a an recording from this date, it's no different that any other night.

I was a hardcore fan at the time, I 100% know this isn't live.

Archived