Do you realize we are starting to behave just like Xtinct fans? :gloria:

Dynasty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, tsss said:

it happens to every fanbase. no one can be popular forever

the IT girls we have right now will fade away too eventually 

True, but most of the current ''IT'' girls won't last like Britney, not even close, and i doubt most of them will reach the legendary status. :forkit:

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Lmao what time exactly because it already sounds dated as ****. Femme Fatale teas, but at least Britney got big hits out of it.

Yeah, I like a lot of her older stuff but I could not get into Bionic at all.

Yeah, Britney's career is starting to sink but there's no denying she's been more successful and is still ahead of Xtina to this day. And yeah, Christina's more talented without a doubt, but Britney is better at making hits and great albums. Just compare their metacritic scores (although Britney Jean knocked the score down, it would be a lot higher without it).

18 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, I like a lot of her older stuff but I could not get into Bionic at all.

Yeah, Britney's career is starting to sink but there's no denying she's been more successful and is still ahead of Xtina to this day. And yeah, Christina's more talented without a doubt, but Britney is better at making hits and great albums. Just compare their metacritic scores (although Britney Jean knocked the score down, it would be a lot higher without it).

More talented in what sense though? That she can scream?

Britney can play piano, Christina plays no instruments.

She's "written" and "produced" but how can she do the latter if she can't read or play music? She definitely bought those credits just like Britney and Beyonce's labels do.

She's never been able to dance like Britney either.

Talent in this sense is really subjective but let's not act like Christina is at some kind of MJ level talent. She's a nice vocalist and that's really it, no shade.

Archived