Do you realize we are starting to behave just like Xtinct fans? :gloria:

Dynasty

So i visited some of her flop vids on youtube and oh my god her fanbase is saying the same things and using the same excuses for her album flopping and lack of singles :britdrown: how gp is stupid, how shes underrated, how she's not enough recognized, how shes a queen and a musical genius, its all the same.

Holy **** we are going now what her fanbase went through after stripped, the dying of a star :wendycry: help me im having a breakdown

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MM said:

not really. lotus is her only bad album

See, I personally think Stripped is a pretty bad album, with the exception of the amazing singles and like MAYBE 2-3 other songs. I try to listen to it sometimes even these days and I just can't get through it. Idk why she decided the album needed 20 songs but it most definitely did not.

1 minute ago, Get Toxic said:

And it's not even that bad, Just a Fool would've smashed if it was the lead single imo.

true! i still bop to your body, just a fool, sing for me, around the world and circles 

1 minute ago, Dynasty said:

bionic says hi tho :orangu:

nooooo way bionic is such an amazing album 

Just now, alexdaily said:

But they said that Britney Jean was our Bionic and Glory our Lotus :britdrown:

glory is definitely far from lotus lol, its an amazing album, lotus is mediocre at best, even her own fanabase says so, as for bj thats tragic, even bionic is better than that, at least xtinct sang on hers :gloria: 

1 minute ago, jcf523 said:

See, I personally think Stripped is a pretty bad album, with the exception of the amazing singles and like MAYBE 2-3 other songs. I try to listen to it sometimes even these days and I just can't get through it. Idk why she decided the album needed 20 songs but it most definitely did not.

seriously? stripped is my favorite album of hers! yes it's pretty long but that doesn't take away from how great the songs are imo

Archived