Do you realize we are starting to behave just like Xtinct fans? :gloria:

Dynasty

2 minutes ago, jcf523 said:

See, I personally think Stripped is a pretty bad album, with the exception of the amazing singles and like MAYBE 2-3 other songs. I try to listen to it sometimes even these days and I just can't get through it. Idk why she decided the album needed 20 songs but it most definitely did not.

MTE.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

bionic says hi tho :orangu:

I think Bionic was like her best effort! it was pretty ahead of it's time & I thought it was amazing. I will say that there are WAY too many ballads and she clearly does not know how to arrange a tracklist properly....but that album was extremely underrated imo.

4 minutes ago, MM said:

seriously? stripped is my favorite album of hers! yes it's pretty long but that doesn't take away from how great the songs are imo

I get that. I honestly love albums with tons of tracks! (more stuff to jam to) But to me, Stripped is just a lot of very lackluster songs thrown together with some radio hits. Imo she should've edited it down a bit to make it not so drawn out and forgettable. That or she could've just put better songs on the final track listing lol.

Stripped >>>> B2B > CA=Mi Reflejo >>> Lotus > Bionic.

I just couldn't get into Bionic other than Not Myself Tonight, You Lost Me, and Lift Me Up. Prima Donna and Vanity were kind of cute for a while.

I've heard *** for Breakfast is good but i don't really remember or care enough to check it up. :forkit:

7 minutes ago, Get Toxic said:

Stripped >>>> B2B > CA=Mi Reflejo >> Lotus > Bionic.

I just couldn't get into Bionic other than Not Myself Tonight, You Lost Me, and Lift Me Up. Prima Donna and Vanity were kind of cute for a while.

I've heard *** for Breakfast is good but i don't really remember or care enough to check it up. :forkit:

Ooh girl, you better go get on that "Bionic" "Elastic Love" "Desnudate" & "I Hate Boys" and the bonus tracks from that album are some of the best songs in her entire discography (minus Bobblehead lol, but it's still fun!)

1 minute ago, jcf523 said:

Ooh girl, you better go get on that "Bionic" "Elastic Love" "Desnudate" & "I Hate Boys" and the bonus tracks from that album are some of the best songs in her entire discography

I don't like Desnudate or Bionic that much, wouldn't say they're bad, but not my thing.

4 minutes ago, Get Toxic said:

Infatuation tho..

Getting lost in el ritmo, he whispers te quiero.

Related image
Image result for xtina singing gif

*te quiero* I begin to give in with no hesistationnnn!

Yes! I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be the first single (I remember them introducing it as such on the radio back in the day) but it ended up a promo single since it didn't sell.

I think we all need to realize that Britney isn't going to chat where Taylor, Selena, Ariana, etc. do. Britney has transitioned from just an ordinary pop star to an icon and a legend. Even if she stays in Vegas for a few more years people will always recognize BOMT, OIDIA, Slave, Toxic, etc. even the younger generation. people don't know Xtina outside of Genie in a Bottle. This fan base should just be thankful we got an amazing album like Glory and not a shitty One like BJ. :yaknow:

4 hours ago, Dynasty said:

So i visited some of her flop vids on youtube and oh my god her fanbase is saying the same things and using the same excuses for her album flopping and lack of singles :britdrown: how gp is stupid, how shes underrated, how she's not enough recognized, how shes a queen and a musical genius, its all the same.

Holy **** we are going now what her fanbase went through after stripped, the dying of a star :wendycry: help me im having a breakdown

The difference is that Xtina only had 3 successful albums and she reached her flop level by her 4th album (we were at "In the zone" by the 4th album). It took us 8 consecutive successful eras (including GH:MP) before Britney ever flopped. Different cases.

So its ok, while she's flopping now we have plenty enough of successful eras and years to revisit plus its more usual to flop now than when Xtina did. 

2 hours ago, jomarr said:

The difference is Britney's music is great, her's is a ******* shithole. :staysalty:

Yeah many people can say Britney's music is ****, is subjective 

2 hours ago, jesusd29 said:

Britney is still fighting. Isn't her vegas show being pretty successful? 

And people still care A LOT about her, they jut don't buy the music. :moorangu: 

16111702_1203771782992263_1444368814_n.j

She had an album in 2012, it flopped but they put BJ on Britney's side so..

She also won a grammy in 2015 for her collaboration, one where she actually sung a big part of the song (unlike Moves Like Jagger :moorangu:)

Let's be fair here :paper: 

That user is delusional because literally nobody but her stans considers Xtina a good vocalist. She has a good voice, but her singing most of the time is overdone and sucks, quit making things up.

You can't discredit Britney's work when she became successful not only for her amazing performances and stage presence, but also writing, composing and producing her stuff.

Also pretending Britney isn't respected for her artistry doesn't quite make sense when she just released an acclaimed album and has another one in the RnR HOF. :moorangu:

Archived