Do you realize we are starting to behave just like Xtinct fans? :gloria:

Dynasty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Yeah, Britney's career is starting to sink but there's no denying she's been more successful and is still ahead of Xtina to this day. And yeah, Christina's more talented without a doubt, but Britney is better at making hits and great albums. Just compare their metacritic scores.

But that's the difference between Britney and Porktina's careers. Britney's is sinking because she WANTS it to sink. She's over fame, she's over the big album sales and singles, and being number one everywhere. She's perfectly content with staying in Vegas and releasing albums for her fans. Pork on the other hand is flopping because she's irrelevant and no one cares about her anymore. She's desperate for fame and attention. She didn't get it with Bionic because it's garbage, and then she ran to Max Martin for a basic bop to get a quick hit, and it STILL flopped. The public is over Xtina's oversinging and high opinion of herself. Britney purposely sabotaged her own career so she could live a normal life for herself and her kids.

But here's something funny, Christina's only album on Metacritic with a score of over 60 is Back To Basics:

http://www.metacritic.com/person/christina-aguilera

On the other hand, all of Britney's albums have scores of over 60, minus Britney (which still has a higher score than every other Xtina album except BTB) and Britney Jean:

http://www.metacritic.com/person/britney-spears

And HERE'S the best part:

Britney's Average career score: 63
Christina's Average career score: 58

So much for critics recognizing Christina's "talent" :britdrown: The only thing they recognize is Christina's ear-splitting vocal runs and belts. All throughout her career, Christina's only been known for one thing: OVERsinging. There's nothing to be impressed by because there's no talent there. She has a great voice obviously, but she has no idea how to use it. And years of abusing her voice has ruined it, hence why critics noted during the Lotus era Pork's tired and hoarse vocals.

3 minutes ago, BraveNewSeth said:

But that's the difference between Britney and Porktina's careers. Britney's is sinking because she WANTS it to sink. She's over fame, she's over the big album sales and singles, and being number one everywhere. She's perfectly content with staying in Vegas and releasing albums for her fans. Pork on the other hand is flopping because she's irrelevant and no one cares about her anymore. She's desperate for fame and attention. She didn't get it with Bionic because it's garbage, and then she ran to Max Martin for a basic bop to get a quick hit, and it STILL flopped. The public is over Xtina's oversinging and high opinion of herself. Britney purposely sabotaged her own career so she could live a normal life for herself and her kids.

But here's something funny, Christina's only album on Metacritic with a score of over 60 is Back To Basics:

http://www.metacritic.com/person/christina-aguilera

On the other had, all of Britney's albums have scores of over 60, minus Britney and Britney Jean:

http://www.metacritic.com/person/britney-spears

And HERE'S the best part

******** *****, I tried to be nice in my comment but :hahaha:

Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

I mean, I can't believe and Xtina fan is trying it, of all people :britdrown: We could discuss how Make Me... has out peaked and out sold every Pork song since 2010, but we won't even get into that right now.

People don't realize exactly who Britney Spears is and how her resume eats these other ******* alive. :forkit:

12 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

More talented in what sense though? That she can scream?

Britney can play piano, Christina plays no instruments.

She's "written" and "produced" but how can she do the latter if she can't read or play music? She definitely bought those credits just like Britney and Beyonce's labels do.

She's never been able to dance like Britney either.

Talent in this sense is really subjective but let's not act like Christina is at some kind of MJ level talent. She's a nice vocalist and that's really it, no shade.

She's definitely a better vocalist, and Britney's only played the piano on like 2 songs.

I like Britney more but there's no arguing on talent, come on. 

And as far as songwriting goes, I think everytime is the only hit with Britney's name on it. She wrote other songs, but they didn't reach much success.

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

She's definitely a better vocalist, and Britney's only played the piano on like 2 songs.

I like Britney more but there's no arguing on talent, come on. 

And as far as songwriting goes, I think everytime is the only hit with Britney's name on it. She wrote other songs, but they didn't reach much success.

Talent can account for more than one thing. I'll give you vocals but that's really it. I'm pretty sure Everytime is bigger than any hit song Christina has written as well.

1 hour ago, TheLightningThief said:

LMAO. The excuses are amazing. Comments about the GP's "shitty taste" are especially amusing, considering the GP's "shitty taste" got Britney 4 hits 5 years ago.

:moorangu:

But the GP does have shitty taste so that's where you're wrong :nynod:

The only reason the singles from FF did so well is because they were basic cookie cutter pop. Don't get me wrong, I like FF but there's no arguing on if it's basic or not because it just is basic. The GP pretty much eats up anything thrown at them that is basic. It's been that way throughout the 2010's decade so far and it's pretty much an undeniable fact that the GP's taste keeps getting shittier as the years go by :begone:

1 hour ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

But the GP does have shitty taste so that's where you're wrong :nynod:

The only reason the singles from FF did so well is because they were basic cookie cutter pop. Don't get me wrong, I like FF but there's no arguing on if it's basic or not because it just is basic. The GP pretty much eats up anything thrown at them that is basic. It's been that way throughout the 2010's decade so far and it's pretty much an undeniable fact that the GP's taste keeps getting shittier as the years go by :begone:

But Britney got hits from BOMT, Oops, Britney, ITZ, Blackout and Circus too. Was the GP's taste shitty then? I'm sorry, it just comes off as a poor excuse.

On 14 januari 2017 at 2:04 AM, jesusd29 said:

Britney is still fighting. Isn't her vegas show being pretty successful? 

And people still care A LOT about her, they jut don't buy the music. :moorangu: 

16111702_1203771782992263_1444368814_n.j

Its such a stupid thing to say 'isnt Vegas succesfull?' People here are acting like its a world tour, but its not. Its a commercial vegas show for the image of Vegas. Of course its succesull. all those tourists visiting Vegas needs to entertain themself, I think most of the people who visit Piece of Me arent even big fans, they wouldnt get tickets if Britney was touring with her new album in their country.

Sorry if im being to negative, but i think this is the way how it works

1 minute ago, JKW said:

Its such a stupid thing to say 'isnt Vegas succesfull?' People here are acting like its a world tour, but its not. Its a commercial vegas show for the image of Vegas. Of course its succesull. all those tourists visiting Vegas needs to entertain themself, I think most of the people who visit Piece of Me arent even big fans, they wouldnt get tickets if Britney was touring with her new album in their country.

sorry about it, but its true.

I'm sorry but Planet Hollywood PICKED Britney, renewed her contract TWICE. I think that's a clear indication that Piece of Me is indeed a success. I get your point but it wouldn't put on a crowd should someone less successful were to perform.

29 minutes ago, jomarr said:

I'm sorry but Planet Hollywood PICKED Britney, renewed her contract TWICE. I think that's a clear indication that Piece of Me is indeed a success. I get your point but it wouldn't put on a crowd should someone less successful were to perform.

You're not getting my point. Ofcourse youre right, but for me (for now) its not fair to say Britney is still relevant & succeafull and use Vegas for an example because of the reasons I told you above. Everything else flopped what Britney did recently. Again, its a big question if her next world tour will be succesfull or will flop badly. We dont know. But im afraid for the worst

Don't ever compare that flop fan base to ours!

naomi campbell compare dont you compare yourself to me ever

Goatina will never be on Britney's level ever and Britney could never possibly be in the depths Screamtina's career ever. Britney is an icon, legend and will always be that way. Christina is neither of these and has yet achieved a 10th of what Britney has achieved in her life. Britney is the fifth best selling female of all time, I don't even know where Christina is but I cannot see her...

7 hours ago, Slayde said:

Don't ever compare that flop fan base to ours!

naomi campbell compare dont you compare yourself to me ever

Goatina will never be on Britney's level ever and Britney could never possibly be in the depths Screamtina's career ever. Britney is an icon, legend and will always be that way. Christina is neither of these and has yet achieved a 10th of what Britney has achieved in her life. Britney is the fifth best selling female of all time, I don't even know where Christina is but I cannot see her...

But this is not the point of the thread, the OP is saying we are acting like Xtina fans, and it's kinda right...especially when the excuses when Brinny flops...:forkit:

Archived