Do you realize we are starting to behave just like Xtinct fans? :gloria:

Dynasty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I don't know why we have to put other girls down though. Like I've been listening to some Beyonce and her earlier work is quite good. Why can't we accept that EVERY girl has their strengths:

Britney: Dancing.

Christina: Vocals, song-writing.

Mandy: Actress, singer/songwriter       (gotta give her some promo) http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/home/breatheh/public_html//exhale/uploads/monthly_2017_01/tumblr_m6ewutPgVk1qzug70o1_500.thumb.gif.3eb038a646cd8300aa47edc00e01c59b.gif

Beyonce: The ONLY black female role-model for kids today in the music and entertainment industry. If she 'steals',  that can be your own pet peeve. But to little black girls, she's EVERYTHING. Just let her be.

:staysalty:

Sometimes you really need to separate one's personal life from WHAT they put on the stage. Like we could all drag Britney for her wrong decisions, but WE don't because we're biased in favor of her. But we DRAG XTina and Beyonce's... (and admittedly, Britney has been more crazy). ALL 3 DO GOOD PERFORMANCES, AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS.

As a girl, I low-key feel that some gays are misogynistic when it comes to their pop idols.  Y'all quick to call XTina a '*****' and be catty towards other fanbases... but what makes you so entitled to do so lol?  Stop acting like 12 year old girls... y'all men. Don't need to be so defensive :byebitch:

I love y'all but sometimes

:squintney:

Spit hot tea all over me sis :staysalty: 

Christina made a very costly descision when she decided to take 4 year breaks between albums imo. By 2003 Britney had released 4 albums Christina only 2. Christina should have cranked out those albums faster when she was more relevant. Then she could actually afford to relax the way she is now. I also think that she should have stayed with pop for a longer time. I think the constant changing of sounds was also not benifital to her carreer. Britney on the other hand delivered solid pop albums that mostly had different sounds. She takes too much time between records and changes the style too drastically to sustain a fan base imo. Her last album was released in 2012!! Britney released 3 albums since then. Britney and her team are smarter imo.

That being said I agree with the OP I have noticed some similarities in the tone of the fanbases. Next step: Being super pissed and not appreciating any of the good things she does because you just know that she is going to dissapoint you shortly.

tumblr_ofxn12CPAF1qac1soo3_400.gif

19 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

I don't know why we have to put other girls down though. Like I've been listening to some Beyonce and her earlier work is quite good. Why can't we accept that EVERY girl has their strengths:

Britney: Dancing.

Christina: Vocals, song-writing.

Mandy: Actress, singer/songwriter       (gotta give her some promo) http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/home/breatheh/public_html//exhale/uploads/monthly_2017_01/tumblr_m6ewutPgVk1qzug70o1_500.thumb.gif.3eb038a646cd8300aa47edc00e01c59b.gif

Beyonce: The ONLY black female role-model for kids today in the music and entertainment industry. If she 'steals',  that can be your own pet peeve. But to little black girls, she's EVERYTHING. Just let her be.

:staysalty:

Sometimes you really need to separate one's personal life from WHAT they put on the stage. Like we could all drag Britney for her wrong decisions, but WE don't because we're biased in favor of her. But we DRAG XTina and Beyonce's... (and admittedly, Britney has been more crazy). ALL 3 DO GOOD PERFORMANCES, AND THAT'S WHAT MATTERS.

As a girl, I low-key feel that some gays are misogynistic when it comes to their pop idols.  Y'all quick to call XTina a '*****' and be catty towards other fanbases... but what makes you so entitled to do so lol?  Stop acting like 12 year old girls... y'all men. Don't need to be so defensive :byebitch:

I love y'all but sometimes

:squintney:

Mandy is sweet as pie and a good actress, but her songs suck, lets be real!

10 hours ago, ohoney said:

But this is not the point of the thread, the OP is saying we are acting like Xtina fans, and it's kinda right...especially when the excuses when Brinny flops...:forkit:

Well my point is why Christina fanbase because it could be any fans and to be honest it's like comparing Rihanna to Xtina fan base because Rihanna just reached Britney's level sales wise so it's an invalid point... Just because Xtine and Brit came out the same time doesn't mean we are her fans cause half them are probably deaf let's be real... :nynod: Brit will continue and remain unbothered and no I'm not acting like an Xtinct fan because Britney has achieved success to back up my defending, Xtina is yet to achieve this... Let's get that straight :queenriri:

Guest StrawberryKisses
39 minutes ago, Calilove1 said:

i havent seen her with any hit albums since she first came out :cutesybrit:

Because she only made like what... Two more? :byebitch:

Guest StrawberryKisses
59 minutes ago, Calilove1 said:

and they flopped especially compared to britney. but i do love her as repunzel :P 

They weren't pop though.

MANDY <3

Archived