Do you realize we are starting to behave just like Xtinct fans? :gloria:

Dynasty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

it's kinda sad how Xtina doesn't have any really iconic moments in pop history or has such a huge legacy like Britney. that's the big difference. Xtina has to work the triple if not more, to get to her. and she's doing exactly the opposite. poor pigtina

Hell, even her ''iconic'' moment (the kiss with Madonna) was over-shadowed by Britney impact...nobody really talked about her kissing Madonna, it was always about Britney & Madonna. :forkit:

3 hours ago, jcf523 said:

See, I personally think Stripped is a pretty bad album, with the exception of the amazing singles and like MAYBE 2-3 other songs. I try to listen to it sometimes even these days and I just can't get through it. Idk why she decided the album needed 20 songs but it most definitely did not.

Xtina has too many filler tracks on all her albums tbh. 

I'm prob the least delusional here. I'm not gonna sit here and say Britney voice is Christina level, because 80% of the time...it isnt. In songs like Everyday, Sometimes, Born to Make U Happy, she's on Christina's level. The difference though is that Britney had longevity and real icon success. Christina was big from 99-04 and then kinda died down. She's kinda appeared for a song every 3 years (Candyman/Hurt, Moves Like Jagger, My Body..? idk what its called, and Say Something) where Britney remains relevant on a social media platform and is still talked about and has her songs every couple years that go to Top 20.  Look at 2011: The last real year of Britney's longevity career with the GP by her side, she had 3 Top 1-0 Hits, and since then she's had 2 #1's (SnS and S&M) and two top 20 hits and two top 4 albums and the GP doesnt even really like her yet...where's Christina? Idek right now? :meltdown:

5 minutes ago, britneysslumberparty said:

I'm prob the least delusional here. I'm not gonna sit here and say Britney voice is Christina level, because 80% of the time...it isnt. In songs like Everyday, Sometimes, Born to Make U Happy, she's on Christina's level. The difference though is that Britney had longevity and real icon success. Christina was big from 99-04 and then kinda died down. She's kinda appeared for a song every 3 years (Candyman/Hurt, Moves Like Jagger, My Body..? idk what its called, and Say Something) where Britney remains relevant on a social media platform and is still talked about and has her songs every couple years that go to Top 20.  Look at 2011: The last real year of Britney's longevity career with the GP by her side, she had 3 Top 1-0 Hits, and since then she's had 2 #1's (SnS and S&M) and two top 20 hits and two top 4 albums and the GP doesnt even really like her yet...where's Christina? Idek right now? :meltdown:

Exactly! Is she still on ''The Voice''? :lostney:

Archived