Team B Should Hire Brian Friedman Again...

Luminous

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if he'd work with her again. He seemed really frustrated with how things went during the FF era. Which is unfortunate, since Britney has had a new fire in her lately.

Kinda sucks that we had Brian and Andre when Britney was slacking... now that she's high energy again we are stuck with Charm. 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:mhm:

of course I prefer the not so exaggerated version that Britney used to do

Right?! I mean they are hitting the moves and look great but it's like they are all lacking feeling the song... Britney did it with feeling, it was sensual, slow in the right parts, yet fast in others. It wasn't just exaggerated hyper fast and sharp sassy movements.. it was fluidity and sensuality.  I kind of can't with dancers who are like this now, just fast fast fast and ignore the actual pacing of the song... amazing dancers non the less though. :nyschool:

Britney doesn't take risks with dancing anymore. She prefers the same easy moves repeated in different sequences. Back when, she took on the challenge of new choreography with a desire to perform it well... now if it is too hard, she waters it down until she's back in her comfort zone. It's tragic honestly to see her become such a sloppy dancer.

9 hours ago, QueenAri said:

I'm not sure if he'd work with her again. He seemed really frustrated with how things went during the FF era. Which is unfortunate, since Britney has had a new fire in her lately.

Kinda sucks that we had Brian and Andre when Britney was slacking... now that she's high energy again we are stuck with Charm. 

Oh please he's ******* working with nobodys form the XF UK... He would jump at the chance... Didn't he also do choreo for CYM and praise Glory? He's begging for the queens call. 

7 hours ago, Justney said:

Right?! I mean they are hitting the moves and look great but it's like they are all lacking feeling the song... Britney did it with feeling, it was sensual, slow in the right parts, yet fast in others. It wasn't just exaggerated hyper fast and sharp sassy movements.. it was fluidity and sensuality.  I kind of can't with dancers who are like this now, just fast fast fast and ignore the actual pacing of the song... amazing dancers non the less though. :nyschool:

Especially because if she's supposed to be singing, that should be the main focus and the dancing is just something to enhance the performance.

Also something that Britney had is that she made the choreos look easy, as if she wasn't putting any effort. It made you wanna try them until you discovered you couldn't even coordinate your hands lol Seeing her doing something like this, or watching these dancers, for most of the people would be an instant nope, because it looks so difficult.

1 hour ago, KingSlay said:

Didn't he choreograph during the Femme Fatale era? If so, then no thanks cis. :weirdmeout:

Well, FFney had a lot to do with the final result :donewithit: I think with Current Britney they could get to a point where they don't come up with these exaggerated moves, but without watering them down to the point of HIAM or I don't know what other choreos from FF he did.

For me the best option for her would've been Andre Fuentes, was that his name? :otears:

1 hour ago, KingSlay said:

Didn't he choreograph during the Femme Fatale era? If so, then no thanks cis. :weirdmeout:

He choreographed HIAM but it was Britney who decided to water down the moves which caused that looked the way it did. I believe he wasn't happy about that and decided not to work with her anymore.

He gave us FF messy choreo so no. 

He should've tailored that choreo to Britney better than he did. 

2011 Brian: OK Britney, I've got some super challenging and fast choreo for HIAM and TTWE. 

Britney: I can't do any of it. 

Brian: OK well do this bit here, then pose, then touch the floor twice, then jump on "hazy" then do a little bit more of the choreo. It'll look fine :gloria: 

He should've said "right I'm gonna dumb it down, BUT make it look decent." 

Archived