Team B Should Hire Brian Friedman Again...

Luminous

3 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Britney doesn't take risks with dancing anymore. She prefers the same easy moves repeated in different sequences. Back when, she took on the challenge of new choreography with a desire to perform it well... now if it is too hard, she waters it down until she's back in her comfort zone. It's tragic honestly to see her become such a sloppy dancer.

It seriously is tragic..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, KingSlay said:

Didn't he choreograph during the Femme Fatale era? If so, then no thanks cis. :weirdmeout:

Β 

2 hours ago, Morning Glory said:

He gave us FF messy choreo so no.Β 

Β 

He should've tailored that choreo to Britney better than he did.Β 

Β 

2011 Brian: OK Britney, I've got some super challenging and fast choreo for HIAM and TTWE.Β 

Britney: I can't do any of it.Β 

Brian: OK well do this bit here, then pose, then touch the floor twice, then jump on "hazy" then do a little bit more of the choreo. It'll look fine :gloria:Β 

Β 

Β 

He should've said "right I'm gonna dumb it down, BUT make it look decent."Β 

Β 

5 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Only HIAM... i think.. it was cool (on the dancers) but didn't fit on her.. and she wasn't in her best shape so... that, made it worst!Β :forkit:

He was hired at the beginning of the era and he choreo'd the HIAM video. Britney was only able to do so much and she couldn't really handle a lot.

For the tour they let him go though. They hired back Jamie King who did the Circus Tour after Andre was let go.

Archived