Britney: I Hope We Can Do Some Touring!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she's going on tour with POM she can stay in Las Vegas. I really want a new tour but something NEW. I'm so ******* tired of POM performances. Plus, 90% of the show is... not good. Almost the whole show needs new choreos.

I hope she's not that lazy to make a tour with this old show :nyheadache:

I would much rather her do a Glory tour than a Piece of Me Tour, but like others have said, maybe she'll do a B10 tour. The hits are great, but you can't just perform hits forever. And it would be nice if they would turn her mic on during the songs and the recorded vocals down a little. Not asking for a solo, just a little sense of live vocals backed up by tracks. Okay, now I'm pushing it.

8 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This isn't new info, we already knew POM ran till the end of this year..........but I'm thinking she's not extending it because I'm pretty sure it would have been announced already if she was. 

The fact that we don't know dates til the end of the year doesn't mean anyting. They are not announcing all dates at once. I'm pretty sure they'll announce more dates in April/May. :yeaok:       

Archived