Britney: I Hope We Can Do Some Touring!

Jordan Miller

I really hope this is true!!!  

Iv been a fan since 1999 and iv never seen her live,  COME TO LONDON BRITNEY!!  

Or BIRMINGHAM!!  

EVEN THE MENTION OF A TOUR HAS ME SOO EXCITED!!  :hipney:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't expect an actual tour anytime soon... She's contractually obligated to Vegas until at least the end of this year. I wonder if they'll do what they did with the Apple Festival again - take the show to a few places for limited dates (probably overseas). I don't think she'll tour again until her next album which will probably be in 2018 or 2019.

22 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I hope it's a different show, she can keep vegas but if it's the same show & she come to my city I'm still going I'll just be a little disappointed 

Yeah keep the backbone of the show but she's gotta change it up alot. I'm sure she's bored of it too

It would be genius of her and her team to take POM on the road. Even if there are only 4-6 Glory songs in the show. It could go like

1. Work *****

2. Womanizer

3. Break the Ice

4. Piece of Me

5. Me Against the Music

6. Liar

7. Gimme More

8. Everytime

9. ...Baby/Oops Medley

10. Scream N Shout Interlude

11. Boys

12. Do You Wanna Come Over?

13. If I'm Dancing

14. Get Naked Interlude

15. Slave 4 U

16. Make Me...

17. Freakshow

18. Slumber Party

19. Circus

20. If U Seek Amy

21. Breathe on Me

22. Touch of my Hand

23. Man on the Moon

24. Toxic

25. You Drive Me (Crazy)

26. Til the World Ends

With a set list like this, they wouldn't have to change a lot of the show already but add in like 3 songs and take out 3. And if she does tour, it will probably be just North America and London. 

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So you'll believe medicated Robotney saying she doesn't want to tour, over ****, mommy Gloryney saying it's in her blood to tour? :ponderney:

it's all the same britney tho.... what i'm trying to say is that she said she's doing vegas bc it's a way to be a mom but still perform and it's the ideal way....so why do vegas at all if she wanted to tour (i'm not complaining about her wanting to tour tho) 

I think it's a great idea, but I would not expect it to much more than POM. Until her Vegas contract is up, POM routines are probably all she can do no matter where she performs. I think it's a great idea though, and I would definitely go. The Apple festival and shows she's done in 2016 were great to get her back out there and comfortable performing outside of Vegas, and i think this would even better for that purpose and to get her more notoriety and relevance from the GP. If she does a POM tour, I wouldn't be surprised if she eventually did another big world tour for her next album or 20 year point. It's a good idea, but I hope she adds to the set list and changes it up to make it more fun on the road. 

Archived