Britney: I Hope We Can Do Some Touring!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LisaJane said:

Why not? MJ is one of the few artist we can compare Britney too. Both legendary artist who are best known for epic dance routines during their performances.

1 hour ago, QueenFlopga said:

I guess. But he was crazy perfectionist when it comes to dancing. Britney is not the same, but my point is that she doesn't need to change it up every couple of months. The show is meant to be seen by people in Vegas (visitors, tourists). If she does POM WW it would be meant to be seen for the first time from fans worldwide. People are tired of it, because they've watched every single YT or Insta video they found. :reductive:

Exactly my point, it's incomparable. Britney's fans are Girls/Gays who are young and wanna see her slay new moves and dance epically.

MJ didn't need to do new moves, he just needed to nail the classic moves that he had been doing for 30 years. Everyone Loved Michael for his dance routines which hardly ever changed. He was consistent. 

Just like Madonna and her Vogue choreography, for instance. 

3 hours ago, Morning Glory said:

Piece Of Me: The Live Experience

Can't wait to see that 3 and a half year old choreo :sofedup:

I love POM, but it really hope that they don't decide to make an actual tour out of it, though that seems like it's totally plausible given her label's track record.  We need a fresh new show if she's going to be out there touring. 

:awkblink:S:awkblink:L:awkblink:A:awkblink:Y:awkblink:I:awkblink:G:awkblink:U:awkblink:E:awkblink:S:tiffanycries:

Did you read that? The story is all wrong. They say she broke up with Justin before the 2001 VMA's :weirdmeout: And then they say she shaved her head after the VMA's 07. They also say she was married to Kevin for three years. And that during the 2003 VMA's "Spears kissed Madonna as Aguilera sang Like a Virgin". :squintney:

No wonder why the GP has such a wrong idea of her. Everybody thinks they remember how things happened, but they don't.

5 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This isn't new info, we already knew POM ran till the end of this year..........but I'm thinking she's not extending it because I'm pretty sure it would have been announced already if she was. 

it's not official tho. 

40 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

2 full years...her original contract was for 2 years til december 2015. 2 more years means she will be in vegas til december 2017

Still, no. 

Where did you get that from? It is POSSIBLE that she will play all the way until dec but I don't think so and there is no official statement that says so. 

Archived