Britney: I Hope We Can Do Some Touring!

Jordan Miller

I would be the first to buy a ticket but I'm also scared I would be one of few. If they go overseas they should book smaller venues for selected countries. During FF I was standing in an half empty arena and it killed the vibe for everyone tbh. You could see how she got nervous and the mood just didnt get better. Also no POM, I've seen hundreds of videos already (would still go tho :embarrassney: :blol:)

Cant believe it's been 5 years :crying1:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, A.D. said:

People wanna see this xT4uQn1XslDDLFuHT2.gif3o6Ei3qPwuLE5xHjl6.gif

But the reality is 95% of this  tumblr_oc42ycJcoK1rrh89co1_400.giftumblr_oc42ycJcoK1rrh89co4_400.gif

What even is she doing? Lol like I swear the issue with her dancing isn't that she has horrible choreo (although that's definitely part of it) but it's like girl has no rhythm now. What beat even is she dancing to? Is she supposed to be twerking? What is happening lol

29 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

What even is she doing? Lol like I swear the issue with her dancing isn't that she has horrible choreo (although that's definitely part of it) but it's like girl has no rhythm now. What beat even is she dancing to? Is she supposed to be twerking? What is happening lol

She has rhythm... like the BBMAs gifs suggest. I think its that some days she's just not feeling it. Which isnt a good thing of course but there has been a lot of times during 2016 when she has done those same moves much more energetically than that.

As much as we know she loves Vegas bc of stability for her boys etc but I think she has more energy when she goes out to festivals etc. She feeds from the audience and like she said in Jonathan Ross (I think) is that many times audience in Vegas is wasted so the feeling is a little strange sometimes. I'm not saying she is Primeney level but 2016 showed us some spark coming back.

7 hours ago, MM said:

it's all the same britney tho.... what i'm trying to say is that she said she's doing vegas bc it's a way to be a mom but still perform and it's the ideal way....so why do vegas at all if she wanted to tour (i'm not complaining about her wanting to tour tho) 

It's called changing her mind. When she started this, her boys were 7 and 8 years old, now they're 10 and 11. They're reaching the point where they don't need her as much, and she's probably reacting to that.

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's called changing her mind. When she started this, her boys were 7 and 8 years old, now they're 10 and 11. They're reaching the point where they don't need her as much, and she's probably reacting to that.

Agreed! Their starting to be pre-teens and we all know teens dont probably want to hang out with mommy all the time. I'm not saying 10 is a pre-teen but 11-12 is around that time when you start wanting to have "your own life" at least in some parts.

Also maybe they would like to see the world too?

18 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

I think Britneys current idea of a world tour is something like 

10 shows in london

1 show in Paris

1 show in Italy

1 show in Amsterdam

*flies back to North America*

3 shows in NYC

3 shows in LA

1 show in Louisiana for hometown purposes

3 shows in Vegas

1 show in Toronto Canada

1 show in Vancouver Canada

Her last show here was in 2004, for some reasons she hates my country :ponderney:

4 hours ago, A.D. said:

Disagree with the no rhtyhm part given how fluid and into it she was at the BBMAs. Yes, the horrible choregraphy is part of the problem because the armography is something that she has finally outgrown but she feels too comfortable and safe in Vegas hence why she barely challenges herself today. It doesnt help that shes bored out of her *** with POM. Look at the first performances of POM 2.0 compared to the current ones  :blol:

But you can't deny that there are some times where she isn't fluid or on beat with the songs. Maybe it's just general stiffness but idk

9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

they still need their mom tho :nicki2: lol but whatever i'm glad she changed her mind. i want her to go on tour but only if she 100% wanted to do it, not like femme fatale tour. but not like POM either, a different setlist (more glory songs) different choreography, etc

On 1/4/2017 at 9:25 AM, A.D. said:

People wanna see this xT4uQn1XslDDLFuHT2.gif3o6Ei3qPwuLE5xHjl6.gif

But the reality is 95% of this  tumblr_oc42ycJcoK1rrh89co1_400.giftumblr_oc42ycJcoK1rrh89co4_400.gif

Hell, I'd even be fine with bloated FFTney or checked out Circusney. At least FFney TRIED to do the routines and Circusney had the attitude. POMney has the ability, has the body, has the FIRE back, but she just doesn't give a **** about looking good on stage anymore. :yaknow: 

If that's really the case (doubt it) then shouldn't her boy's age been taken into consideration before she agreed to extend the residency for 2 more years? She/her team knew the boy's age from the start. She/they knew how old they'd be by the time the residency ends.

I take Britney's statement in regards to a tour with a grain of salt. At least until we know for sure it is really going to happen. 

Eta, sorry I meant to add this comment to a quote.

9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If that's really the case (doubt it) then shouldn't her boy's age been taken into consideration before she agreed to extend the residency for 2 more years? She/her team knew the boy's age from the start. She/they knew how old they'd be by the time the residency ends.

I take Britney's statement in regards to a tour with a grain of salt. At least until we know for sure it is really going to happen. 

3 hours ago, A.D. said:

She's MUCH better now on stage than on those two eras. The BBMA's performance alone ***** on anything we've had post-breakdown up until that point. The problem with Britney now is simply the fact that she's still stuck in the same choreography style from her last 2 tours but she's too LAZY to learn new routines. It doesn't help those repugnant Britards use the knee excuse yet she does 15555555 squats during GM :byebitch:

She does work her knees a lot, though. :yesplease: That womanizer move is ******* EVERYTHING. But until I see some SHOWMANSHIP, I ain't paying her my coins (for performances. Still got all them videos and songs). I got bored with POM the ******* second it came into its worthless existence because it is NOTHING special and certainly nothing worthy of BRITNEY JEAN SPEARS. :lessons: 

She should go on tour eventually.  I feel another tour may be bigger and grander than POM. Also think about what sort of promo that would do. Femme Fatale was weird bcos she obviously was not ready and invested in one at the time but now I feel she is really ready to rock the world like she has always done

She should drop B10 at the end of 2017 and then tour in 2018.  She wouldn't even need to do a huge world tour on par with her past ones- she could do shows overseas and just hit her bigger markets in the US (New York, LA, Chicago, DC, Pittsburgh, etc.).  If they planned it right, they could even stretch it out so that she has lots of breaks and doesn't feel overworked.  

But whatever.  She'll be in Vegas till 2033 and we'll all deal.

Archived