This blind item screams Sam and Brit

MandaNicole

It's probably meant to be about Sam and Brit but I don't know why people always take blind items so seriously they're bull **** a lot of the time. Sometimes they're true but not often enough to take them as fact without proof. It's definitely not Drake and JLo he doesn't really "need" her like that he's so rich and famous himself and why would he be running her life? I don't know what other couples it could be I don't keep up on celeb couples that much but maybe it's someone im not aware of.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His Cute Nickname For Her

Isn’t it cute when people give each other nicknames? Well, this famous singer started dating a new guy this year. He has given her a little nickname.

His nickname for her is “J”. She heard him say that to someone else and she asked him what it meant. He told her that it stands for [part of her name], so she thought it was all cute and special. Except it wasn’t true.

He told his friends it’s actually “J” for “Jackpot.” He thinks he’s hit the lottery with her and if he plays his cards right, he is sure that he is going to be “Mr. Jackpot” and running her life in a year.

Girl, you in danger!

http://blindgossip.com/?p=82739#more-82739

Archived