"State of Grace" Appreciation Thread

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I love this song so much. She sounds heavenly on it, and I wish it would have made it onto Blackout as one of the bonus tracks. 

Hopefully we get it in lossless or the source M4A one day. Someone to go Vegas and ask her to leak it. :meltdown:

Aaaaaah!!! Rebellion sounds so ******* exciting!!!  DJJDJDHFHUEJEJHDHUJHHGSVWVDKDJDHYFHDGRGUFHDHDGDYRGDGYFGFGRGYDYDGYRGYFHFGFFYFGFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

36 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I love this song so much. She sounds heavenly on it, and I wish it would have made it onto Blackout as one of the bonus tracks. 

Hopefully we get it in lossless or the source M4A one day. Someone to go Vegas and ask her to leak it. :meltdown:

i need rebellion in full :meltdown:

4 minutes ago, Circuit said:

You can find a lot of unreleased songs in Lossless. I think State of Grace was leaked in lossless. You'll have to do some digging though, it leaked back in '07.

It wasn't. I have the original leaks from everything over the years. Unfortunately "State of Grace" was leaked at the most 128kbps true quality.

Archived