On The Off Chance Britney Does Read Exhale, Post Something Nice In This Thread For Her To Read

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney I just want to say that you're an amazing mother, daughter, sister and friend to all those around you. Although I've never met you, I can tell you're a joy to be with and you'll always be my favorite artist. Thank you for all that you've given to the world and just know that me and the rest of your fans all love you. :kisses2all:

tumblr_ndx0oiHgzy1s9362xo1_500.gif

No jokes aside! I really love u from the bottom of my heart! I love the way u speak to me through ur music plus u r the queen of the most emotional and thoughtful quotes. U just don't give a **** what ppl think about u and I admire that. I wish everything good under the sun for u and ur sweet family! :bigkiss:

1 hour ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

So backhanded.  :foh:

How is it backhanded? I do have many complaints about Britney the performer. As do we all. But I have nothing but love and respect for the woman who rose from the ashes of her breakdown to become a devoted mother and a caring, supportive friend. :lessons: Backhanded would be if I had insulted Britney the PERSON. :byebitch:

6 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I loved you untill you made my ears bleed with Pretty Girls ! Jk I love you since I was 9 and I'm 24, you are an inspiration in my life, very influential and always present in my mind and in my thoughts, even too much, I wish you the best cause you deserve it, and release love me down as the third single, xoxo

Youre 24 yet you act like a 14y.o. Youre soooooo immature.

Britney you dont owe your fans **** especially exhalers. Also interviewers make me cringe so if you stop doing interviews ill be happy with that unless its specifically Glory related and has to do with your new singles. We honestly dont care how Its Britney ***** was created. Just keep creating more catchphrases like it.

Britney,:brit:

You are my true inspiration. Thank you for everything you have done. Your albums have always been there for me through good and bad times and I am forever thankful for that. Seeing you live in 2011 was one of the best days of my life.

You are beautiful, talented, unique, amazing, and a great mother.

Thank you so much for Glory, this has been amazing year.:cinderellaney:

Love, 

Shelby

7 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:giggleney:

Here's mine:

Britney, despite my many complaints about Britney Spears the performer, I still have nothing but the utmost love and respect for Britney Jean, that little girl from Louisiana who went on Disney Channel to become a star. You are beautiful, you are goofy, you are funny, you are nerdy, and you seem like the coolest mom and your kids are cooler at ages 9 and 10 than I ever will be at 22. :jackk: So keep doing what you're doing in your personal life, 'cause sis, you are awesome and you need to never change. :queenriri:

Also, if you need a butler or something, I'm like totally good at cooking and cleaning and need a job, so... Yeah. :orangu:

that's a big house... i'm sure I can squeeze in and help you sis. :NYsassy:

(I also need a job) 

BUT YAASsss

Britney you're a wonderful, strong woman and I wish nothing but the best for you and your family  

Britney, I love you more than words can describe. You have helped me FAR MORE than you know. You taught me to me proud of myself, to not care what the haters think, and to be a *****! You have been through more than any of us can imagine and every day I'm grateful that you still make music and are doing what you love. You're an amazing mom and it shows in every pic you post of the boys. Do what makes you happy, we might get a little ungrateful at times but it's because we want you to thrive. I forget sometimes that you're just a person like the rest of us, but know that I love you. :cutesybrit:

Britney, you’re the only popstar I still follow. The pop world has become uninteresting for me these last years, but I still admire you deeply. That's because of the aura you emanate,  I guess. It's all good energy and it's something I'm proud of keeping around.

Maybe it's your voice, your stage presence, your goofiness, your humbleness, your strength... Probably it's all that mixed in a bundle. The thing is... it's something unique from the others, and that something gives me hope for a brighter tomorrow. 

You are a light in the darkness. The light you have inside of you is strong, and it always reflects on the outside. I hope you know that. Whenever your light is dying down, you don't reflect as much light, and we get left behind without our guiding star. Don't worry though, you taught us to be strong, and we'll always hold on strong in the darkest of times.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

How is it backhanded? I do have many complaints about Britney the performer. As do we all. But I have nothing but love and respect for the woman who rose from the ashes of her breakdown to become a devoted mother and a caring, supportive friend. :lessons: Backhanded would be if I had insulted Britney the PERSON. :byebitch:

I've said it many-a-time.  You're crazy.  

Britney as a person who suffered from a similar mental break you inspire me to go on and be better. I love that you're a mom first and then you're Britney Spears. I love your art so much so i have every demo, remix, intrumental...etc i can get my hands on. Without youre art im not sure i would still be here. I can already tell britney's coming to slay SOON. I've seen tons of people famous or not say youre THE mosy humbles, nicest and sweetest person. Keep SLAYIN'. i loved gimme more the video the vma performance...BADASS. i wish i could see the Mona Lisa concept video, the original gimme More+Perfume and make me vids. I would die if you addressed THE ORIGINAL DOLL album and released it. All fans are dying for liken a collection of unreleased album. Be a light for the world 

All yours

Aaron

Britney,

I have been a fan for 17 years and for all that time your music has always been that little bit of extra in my life that made it fun and ****.

Your personal story, your hardships and accomplishments have been a motivation for me as well to do good in life, and your personality has always reminded me of the importance of being kind to everyone that crosses my path.

Even long after you will have been the queen of the charts, you will remain queen of my heart and forever I will be thankfull for the many beautiful memories that helped bright up my youth and young adult life. 

Love you.

Y'all I'm freaking crying :sobbing:

britney you know I wanna work with you and create an iconic video - you deserve the world. You've been a sort of big sister and I listened to your happy but strong records as a kid and they helped me get through when things were hard. Then you had your breakdown and even though I didn't know you, I felt like I was watching some weird gladiator match. You bring a sense of humanity and innocence in crazy times. You keep pushing when people try to shake you off but there is never a sense of cockiness or chip on your shoulder. You're just being you, the good the great and the ugly. Couple times did I feel like you were trying to be fake cause when you do it's obvious boo :uknowit:

when listening to your songs and videos , a sense of escaping, letting your imagination go wild, sassiness/personality, and growth. You're a strong single mom and I respect tf out of that. I wish you all the best girl - just know that you are beautiful inside and out and you can TRUST your intuition and say no cause when you do magic happens.

love from the guy who got a concussion dancing to slave 4 u at 8 and an ITZ/Glory Stan. You dare me to dream and like Tinashe, one day we'all come together to create something 

Archived