On The Off Chance Britney Does Read Exhale, Post Something Nice In This Thread For Her To Read

BrittonJeanSpears

:giggleney:

Here's mine:

Britney, despite my many complaints about Britney Spears the performer, I still have nothing but the utmost love and respect for Britney Jean, that little girl from Louisiana who went on Disney Channel to become a star. You are beautiful, you are goofy, you are funny, you are nerdy, and you seem like the coolest mom and your kids are cooler at ages 9 and 10 than I ever will be at 22. :jackk: So keep doing what you're doing in your personal life, 'cause sis, you are awesome and you need to never change. :queenriri:

Also, if you need a butler or something, I'm like totally good at cooking and cleaning and need a job, so... Yeah. :orangu:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your relentless positivity, overwhelming humility and poise under pressure are truly inspirational both personally and professionally. 

I hope you know how much happiness you and your music bring to so many people, and also hope you know you deserve all the happiness in the world. 

Also, "Glory" is an amazing album, and I know I speak for the entire fanbase when I say we are beyond grateful that you worked so hard on creating this incredible album for our enjoyment.

XoXo, Your Fan

Britney your strenght and willpower to march through so much suffering and bad people in yourlife and emerging as beautiful as the beginning of the career and more mature, wiser and stronger is an inspiration! Dunno how you do it. Wish I had same willpower just to get abs like yours lol and I don't have 2 kids. XD

You are very genuine, unique and never let your spark and intuition disappear.

You are the best, coolest, most funniest and original popstar ever. You can capture the audience and surprise them always which is amazing for a well known public figure like you! Better than Madonna even because you do so effortlessly. Never let others put you down, you are pop royalty.

Your voice is unique and even my friends that don't like pop music admit it. So don't let people put you down!

Sing live one day is ok, put your hair down, you don't have to be perfect all the time, nobody is, as long as you are happy with your own voice and yourself, is all that matters!

You are a great example of a good mom that can balance her career with kids!

Can you imagine you can be an example EVEN to Brad Pitt now, your idol, since he is going to a custody process for his kids and also has problems dealing with career and family.

Good luck and just watch you for your lips,  girl, can't be healthy putting too much of that artificial inorganic stuff into your mouth and moderation is always better than a lot.

Take care of yourself first so you can always be there for your family and kids. They have one of the best mom ever and everybody can see in their eyes and how mature and well-behaved they are (I saw kids more spoiled in middle class families than in your millionaire one XD ).

You are always beautiful and if you are happy inside you will show outside effortlessly like now. :cutesybrit:

Britney, I am in love with your personality! You've had so much fame and money yet you still seem like such a pure and humble person and so positive and sweet even after going through hard times. You seem like an amazing mom and your kids are the luckiest kids on the planet and I think you work hard to give them such a normal, happy childhood despite how famous you are and I have so much respect for you because of that.

Just now, fucknfurter said:

^^ Well damn, I can't top that.

But-- your IG is a godsend, Britney. Thank you.

Thanks girl/dude. I was inspired today. :idkney: I got peeved so many people bashing Britney and even her (maybe) new beau.

I don't like two faced people and I think those that criticize the most about those stupid things are the ones that prob are most unhappy with who they are or their lives.

If they are so much smarter and prettier why they don't have a career like hers, making millions in Vegas and being the youngest singers with a star on the walk of fame?

Britney, I love you and your music and I think what you do with Glory and how you are able to turn your life around IS amazing.

I love the fact that you are no longer care about the celeb life yet still being able to mesmerize so many people. I love that you love your boys and I completely love that you prove the public wrong that you are far from what we called bad parent. You ARE great.

And like what you have said, there's so much of you that we don't know. And we may never will. Stay being a mystery. You are no longer need to prove them that you are great

There's so much hatred in the world but please know that there is going to be people who will be there for you all the time :cutesybrit:

You have been such an inspiration to me my whole life; for your humble, down to earth personality despite having incredible fame and wealth, for overcoming heart ache and struggles in the public eye, for your fitness and of course, your incredible music.

I have laughed, cried, danced, and worked out to your music...it has been such an outlet for me. I will always be grateful and honoured to be your fan!

PS. Glory is an incredible album that will remain one of my favourite albums of all time! I can't wait to see what you do next! 

Xoxo, fan from Canada

6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:giggleney:

Here's mine:

Britney, despite my many complaints about Britney Spears the performer, I still have nothing but the utmost love and respect for Britney Jean, that little girl from Louisiana who went on Disney Channel to become a star. You are beautiful, you are goofy, you are funny, you are nerdy, and you seem like the coolest mom and your kids are cooler at ages 9 and 10 than I ever will be at 22. :jackk: So keep doing what you're doing in your personal life, 'cause sis, you are awesome and you need to never change. :queenriri:

Also, if you need a butler or something, I'm like totally good at cooking and cleaning and need a job, so... Yeah. :orangu:

So backhanded.  :foh:

Archived