Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

Just now, kin said:

No it's not just that part. Slave choreography is not a joke, she couldn't set her legs apart from each other very far, her hips were stiff and she put alot of effort to move fast, you can clearly see it. Prime Britney was an entirely different dancer poweful but smooth, percise but quick, she does hardcore choreography looking at ease like having a cup of tea with her girlfriends.

It's true that she used to be much more smoother back then, but... I don't see lots of differences tbh

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, kin said:

No it's not just that part. Slave choreography is not a joke, she couldn't set her legs apart from each other very far, her hips were stiff and she put alot of effort to move fast, you can clearly see it. Prime Britney was an entirely different dancer. Poweful but smooth, percise but quick, she does hardcore choreography looking at ease like having a cup of tea with her girlfriends.

Yeah she does the easy way out now. She thinks a lot more and she doesn't cut loose. I'm not entirely sure where the stiffness comes from because she's in amazing shape but she won't move her midsection. 

Just now, lolo. said:

It's true that she used to be much more smoother back then, but... I don't see lots of differences tbh

The main problem isn't the moves, everybody can do some moves and look like they're dancing (Beyonce for example). That smoothness and wide raito in movements of slave is where you judge if a person can really dance or not. For me, the best post breakdown Britney dance moments were Circus (tour) dance break and Radar. They're simple but at least she finished them as good as the choreographer require them to be.

1 minute ago, kin said:

The main problem isn't the moves, everybody can do some moves and look like they're dancing (Beyonce for example). That smoothness and wide raito in movements of slave is where you judge if a person can really dance or not. For me, the best post breakdown Britney dance moments were Circus (tour) dance break and Radar. They're simple but at least she finished them as good as the choreographer require them to be.

Post videos of them, because in my mind I have a Slave performance in the Circus tour, and it's beyond disastrous. 

Just now, lolo. said:

Post videos of them, because in my mind I have a Slave performance in the Circus tour, and it's beyond disastrous. 

No not the slave performances. Circus and Radar performances at Anaheim CA, 1st leg. They were good imo, too bad her dad fired the choreographer, he did his best to push, train Britney back to her primes.

11 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Yeah she does the easy way out now. She thinks a lot more and she doesn't cut loose. I'm not entirely sure where the stiffness comes from because she's in amazing shape but she won't move her midsection. 

It's really weirs, i remember her knee surgery was on the left but now as i see, her right leg seems to have a severe issue, it looks weak at times. Can't say she's just lazy since she's doing just fine above torso.

3 minutes ago, kin said:

No not the slave performances. Circus and Radar performances at Anaheim CA, 1st leg. They were good imo, too bad her dad fired the choreographer, he did his best to push, train Britney back to her primes.

Around 1:52, she even doesn't bend down or moves her legs from one side to another. And about the break, I never liked Circus break, I find it super simple, and nothing for Britney to shine.

The choreohrapher was Jamie King, right? I prefer Brian for current Britney. Or Andre if he were alive. Anyway, it's true that she needs to be much more smoother and fluid in her dancing, that's something that she lost, and actually I don't understand how neither why.

6 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Around 1:52, she even doesn't bend down or moves her legs from one side to another. And about the break, I never liked Circus break, I find it super simple, and nothing for Britney to shine.

The choreohrapher was Jamie King, right? I prefer Brian for current Britney. Or Andre if he were alive. Anyway, it's true that she needs to be much more smoother and fluid in her dancing, that's something that she lost, and actually I don't understand how neither why.

I didn't say it was perfect, but she pulled off the break as it was choreographed, she did a 2 rounds twist. concluded the move at the exact starting point (720 degrees). remained a good form after finish the twist. That's something Beyonce can't do.

1 hour ago, TheLightningThief said:

The dancing out of sync with the dancers drives me mad. I don't need Britney dancing like Primeney, I just want her to hit those moves at the same time as her dancers. The performance looks so messy and ugly when she's behind or ahead of them. :(

this tbh. im still okay if she half *** some choreos. primeney did that too. she half *** choreos when she feels tired or whatever, but still in sync with the dancers. but when she's behind them or ahead, she looks unprofessional. it kills me that she has done the same pom choreos for years, but still doesnt want to change the fact that she is out of sync with the dancers. just look at the freakshow performance :meltdown:

13 minutes ago, kin said:

I didn't say it was perfect, but she pulled off the break as it was choreographed, she did a 2 rounds twist. concluded the move at the exact starting point (720 degrees). remained a good form after finish the twist. That's something Beyonce can't do.

She still makes those 2 round twists during BOMT in POM:ponderney: 

Just now, lolo. said:

She stills makes those 2 round twists during BOMT in POM:ponderney: 

Not as good tbh, i remembered there were some close up footages at Circus performances. Some of them looked just perfect. I don't mind her to dance less but please just please finish her moves.:mj: Sometimes it looks really sad, i thought she would just get better after Circus tour but i was wrong.:mj: She needs somebody to push her like Andre, somebody who has the balls to tell Britney to practice and take dancing seriously regardless her super stardom.:forkit:

8 minutes ago, kin said:

Not as good tbh, i remembered there were some close up footages at Circus performances. Some of them looked just perfect. I don't mind her to dance less but please just please finish her moves.:mj: Sometimes it looks really sad, i thought she would just get better after Circus tour but i was wrong.:mj: .:forkit:

"She needs somebody to push her like Andre, somebody who has the balls to tell Britney to practice and take dancing seriously regardless her super stardom". 100% agree:sippingtea:

Archived