Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/12/2016 at 4:45 AM, BritBreakitDown20 said:

gurl i think it looked a bit harsh because her eyebrows can be seen either :beynah:

You do make a point there. I think if the colour was concentrated on the lids and blended out it may have looked better than just colouring everything in relatively heavy :huh:

On 06/12/2016 at 5:27 PM, BritBreakitDown20 said:

she is so confident at the moment that she can manage to hide that in a way but its still noticeable :awks: 

For sure :) I'm loving what she's done with her hair here though! It's been said here already but... I'm glad she did away with those silly pig tails and went for flowy open hair :tiffhair:

On 5.12.2016 at 10:06 PM, Kevney said:

this is the best performance outfit she has worn in years. it looks like she had total imput. it's so britney. the belt, the belly thing, the choker, the fur. smh at anyone saying it's tacky. :queenriri:

I only can say one thing. I totaly agree with you but without the belt this outfit would have been perfect.

On 5.12.2016 at 8:42 AM, Denise said:

One more time you can see, that her attitude is the only thing that matters.. the same choregraphy with other attitude changed everything...

I hope you guys noticed that the choregraphy is not the problem... 

Tinashe is a sweetheart, that's why Britney kissed her... Tinashe sends good vibes, she is a very positive girl, with great energy and she is not fake.... ( tbh Tinashe always makes me smile, she's very humble and positive...)

Britney likes these types of persons and I'm sure she sees her like a sister and wants to give her trust in herself because she is very young... Britney is smart and she feels when a person is real and has a good heart, Tinashe is a good person with a huge respect for Britney... that's the reason why she is very close with Tinashe and makes her feel confortable  :hugs:

100% correct in my eyes but I hope for better choreos in the future. Some are good but for example stronger is totaly ****

On 5.12.2016 at 11:02 AM, Oh My Stars said:

I agree. But there were a few people on here that commented on it. So not sure if any GP did as well. But like when she was sitting or something and slouching over people said that, and it's bs. She had two kids, and looks amazing. I'd kill for her body. 

When I were a women I would definitely kill for a body like she has too after two kids in a short time

Archived