Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What must people be thinking is going on here?

Are we pitching a new artist or something?:embarrassney:

She's a seasoned pro who has made her fortune and her legacy - why would she want to go back to the tougher days of gruelling practise and rehearsals?

Britney did all that to get here! lmao

Britney wants to have fun - like she has said. Fans just really need to listen more.

It is not about why didn't the choreographer push her because Britney isn't hiring people to push her.

She's hiring people to give her moves that she can remember in her sleep that don't get in the way of her fabulous life as an active mother and young woman.

4 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

What must people be thinking is going on here?

Are we pitching a new artist or something?:embarrassney:

She's a seasoned pro who has made her fortune and her legacy - why would she want to go back to the tougher days of gruelling practise and rehearsals?

Britney did all that to get here! lmao

Britney wants to have fun - like she has said. Fans just really need to listen more.

It is not about why didn't the choreographer push her because Britney isn't hiring people to push her.

She's hiring people to give her moves that she can remember in her sleep that don't get in the way of her fabulous life as an active mother and young woman.

Artists are supposed to continue exploring their talents, artistry and work. They're supposed to progress not regress. Britney is capable of doing all the things she's criticized for, singing live, dancing well and being a respected artist. It's either her or her team that continue promoting her like a nostalgic act that is not only giving the perception she is a shell of her former shelf but she's no longer a pop act to be taken seriously. Glory and everything leading up to it was supposed to be this redefining moment for Britney after FF and BJ took hard hits to her image and the music truly delivers, it's the live performances and promotion where it falls short. She's more bubbly, carefree and talkative she's been since her persona troubles yet they censor anytime she goes off script or continue pushing Vegas over her current music which proves she still has something to say. BBMAS was proof Britney is capable of being a dancer similar to her prime if rehearsals and work are put into it but by not devoting time to her own career, she's going to be seen as a legacy act and with no pull as a touring artist, single artist or seen as a hot commodity, you can see less and less money being spent on her for future album eras. The thing isn't to devoid Britney of her time with her family or mother duties but if she wishes to enjoy the perks of being a performer, the landscape has changed from the time she was untouchable and on top. We all want Britney to succeed and be a good mother, the thing we don't want is her years of hard work to be overshadowed by the cheapness and laziness of her team at the moment.

Just now, Dollanganger said:

Artists are supposed to continue exploring their talents, artistry and work. They're supposed to progress not regress. Britney is capable of doing all the things she's criticized for, singing live, dancing well and being a respected artist. It's either her or her team that continue promoting her like a nostalgic act that is not only giving the perception she is a shell of her former shelf but she's no longer a pop act to be taken seriously. Glory and everything leading up to it was supposed to be this redefining moment for Britney after FF and BJ took hard hits to her image and the music truly delivers, it's the live performances and promotion where it falls short. She's more bubbly, carefree and talkative she's been since her persona troubles yet they censor anytime she goes off script or continue pushing Vegas over her current music which proves she still has something to say. BBMAS was proof Britney is capable of being a dancer similar to her prime if rehearsals and work are put into it but by not devoting time to her own career, she's going to be seen as a legacy act and with no pull as a touring artist, single artist or seen as a hot commodity, you can see less and less money being spent on her for future album eras. The thing isn't to devoid Britney of her time with her family or mother duties but if she wishes to enjoy the perks of being a performer, the landscape has changed from the time she was untouchable and on top. We all want Britney to succeed and be a good mother, the thing we don't want is her years of hard work to be overshadowed by the cheapness and laziness of her team at the moment.

Artist are supposed to? lol I can't help but laugh anytime anyone says 'supposed' to in a context like this as if we are her boss :embarrassney:

I can't get my head around a 35 year old woman who has worked her entire life to achieve the fortunes she has wanting to constantly top her already unbelievable achievements.

I know personally that once my hard hellish slog is done, and the money is in the bank, I am no way dedicating my future to returning to the hard slog to please the certain few that thing that is the right thing.

• Super Mods

Hey y'all, I'm here at the Triple Ho show and can't wait to surprise Britney on stage with our performance of Pretty Girls! :queenriri: It's back, hold your weaves tbh!

And yes, I'm actually the I-G-G-Y... Azalea! I love Exhale and buy Pretty Girls on iTunes! :saycheese:

Imagine me, SlayOut, being Igloo :nicki2: I can't tbh! :queenflopga2:

Archived