Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Drogon said:

She's surrounded by yes people what do you expect?

This. Alot of the choreographers she's had lately seem to be "huge fans", and anything Britney does is gold, and you can't go against God... I mean Britney.

I feel like Britney's just ignorant on how "bad" she looks. (which isn't really that bad, but we know she can do better), and it's not entirely her fault.

Just now, tbwb said:

This. Alot of the choreographers she's had lately seem to be "huge fans", and anything Britney does is gold, and you can't go against God... I mean Britney.

I feel like Britney's just ignorant on how "bad" she looks. (which isn't really that bad, but we know she can do better), and it's not entirely her fault.

I don't get it tho she's a dancer. Dancers know when moves look stiff and not fluid. She watches playback of herself I don't get how she doesn't see it.... 

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

I don't get it tho she's a dancer. Dancers know when moves look stiff and not fluid. She watches playback of herself I don't get how she doesn't see it.... 

I don't get it either, but maybe she doesn't watch it back like she should. She looks good in music videos, but that's obviously after many takes of rehearsing and watching it back. But live, it's a one time deal.

Britneys problem about her dancing at the moment is that she doesn't respect choreographies that she has to dance. She miss few steps here and there, because she doesn't give a **** and then we get stiffney. 

And obviously she's surrounded with yes people.

The most obvious example is slave4u choreography for the past 5 years (FFT tour and POM) she did that choreography like she doesn't want to do it, but on BBMA she did it like in her prime.

But what we can do to change that..nothing.

20 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Britneys problem about her dancing at the moment is that she doesn't respect choreographies that she has to dance. She miss few steps here and there, because she doesn't give a **** and then we get stiffney. 

And obviously she's surrounded with yes people.

The most obvious example is slave4u choreography for the past 5 years (FFT tour and POM) she did that choreography like she doesn't want to do it, but on BBMA she did it like in her prime.

But what we can do to change that..nothing.

And she even changes the choreos when she gets tired of them or something. All of the choreos she was given for POM you can tell from the first show to the third one she changed things, or stopped doing some steps, or even when she performed piece of me she stopped doing the whole choreo. 

1 hour ago, alexdaily said:

And they got fired :eheeek:

I feel like there's a rule where you can't say no to Britney or you lose your job :bigtime:

yea i feel that too. like she has yesmen around her. but she just needs to practice more with good choreography 

57 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

Yeah them. I remember in the documentary they told her she wasn't bending down low enough and moving her hips or something

Maybe not what They said, but form was unwanted?

People need to learn how to give feedback and the fact that She isn't just a dancer, can't move on command, She puts her her own spin, personality should be respected.

6 minutes ago, falka said:

Maybe not what They said, but form was unwanted?

People need to learn how to give feedback and the fact that She isn't just a dancer, can't move on command, She puts her her own spin, personality should be respected.

Not bending low enough to execute a move or dancing off beat isn't really her personality though 

Archived