Britney Spears Performs With Tinashe At The Triple Ho Show In San Jose

Jordan Miller

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, neonxangel said:

I felt bad that she had to work on her birthday

Let me get this...

Are you saying that people should work on their birthday? because the only birthdays i havent spent working have been the ones on sundays... so no, i dont feel bad about her working on her birthday

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

Britneys problem about her dancing at the moment is that she doesn't respect choreographies that she has to dance. She miss few steps here and there, because she doesn't give a **** and then we get stiffney. 

And obviously she's surrounded with yes people.

The most obvious example is slave4u choreography for the past 5 years (FFT tour and POM) she did that choreography like she doesn't want to do it, but on BBMA she did it like in her prime.

But what we can do to change that..nothing.

BBMA Slave break was okay, not as great as her prime. Beyonce can even pull that off, but not the 2001-2004 ones.

1 hour ago, AndrejBLV said:

Britneys problem about her dancing at the moment is that she doesn't respect choreographies that she has to dance. She miss few steps here and there, because she doesn't give a **** and then we get stiffney. 

And obviously she's surrounded with yes people.

The most obvious example is slave4u choreography for the past 5 years (FFT tour and POM) she did that choreography like she doesn't want to do it, but on BBMA she did it like in her prime.

But what we can do to change that..nothing.

This, there are some dates of pom where she did slave break like her prime too btw, but she needs the consistency :crying1:

8 minutes ago, kin said:

BBMA Slave break was okay, not as great as her prime. Beyonce can even pull that off, but not the 2001-2004 ones.

The only difference now and back then, is that back then Britney used to bend down during Slave, specially the part right after "now watch me". The rest is identically the same. 

10 minutes ago, lolo. said:

The only difference now and back then, is that back then Britney used to bend down during Slave, specially the part right after "now watch me". The rest is identically the same. 

No it's not just that part. Slave choreography is not a joke, she couldn't set her legs apart from each other very far, her hips were stiff and she put alot of effort to move fast, you can clearly see it. Prime Britney was an entirely different dancer. Poweful but smooth, percise but quick, she does hardcore choreography looking at ease like having a cup of tea with her girlfriends.

Archived