Britney And Fitness Model Sam Asghari Take Their "Slumber Party" Off Screen?

Jordan Miller

• Leader
britney-slumber-party-date

If there's seven minutes in heaven make it double, triple.

When Britney Spears dropped her intoxicating "Slumber Party" visual earlier this month, it bordered on the verge of obscene. Fans were captivated by the princess of pop's reintroduction to the provocative because it's been a minute since the *** kitten felt comfortable enough to come out and crawl on all fours and drink spilled milk. Not only did the Colin Tilley-directed video feature the song's newly-added collaborator Tinashe, but also a deliriously handsome male lead played by fitness model Sam Asghari, who's captivated by Britney's beauty inside the Eyes Wide Shut-inspired mansion party.

The two apparently took the "Slumber Party" off screen.

An image of the two popped up online this weekend, and if we are to believe it's not doctored, Britney and Asghari grabbed sushi together (in matching black Ts).

britney-ig-slumber-shot

From the looks of it, Asghari posted the photo on his official Instagram account, though it is not currently up at the time of posting.

If the photo is edited, no one can pinpoint where the original candid pic of Britney came from.

There's also a green haze covering the photo, which is a similar treatment to a photo the Holy Spearit herself posted several months ago.

Nightgown before class this morning

A photo posted by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

You also may recall she grabbed sushi with the original "Make Me" music video male lead.

This mate fed me sushi... Yummy!!!!

A photo posted by Britney Spears (@britneyspears) on

I'm just going to leave these here.

What's the point of living if you can't leave a legacy? #bts with @cre8films for @ironmanmagazine #youaskedformore

A video posted by Sam Asghari (@samasghari) on

Survival is a game with a chance, revenge is calculated plan of action! #acehood @binais for @ironmanmagazine

A photo posted by Sam Asghari (@samasghari) on

Putting in work for something coming up at the end of the month

A video posted by Sam Asghari (@samasghari) on

Sunday's are for relaxing

A photo posted by Sam Asghari (@samasghari) on

Get it, Brit!

Leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's super hot ... but IDK. He looks like a guy I wouldn't trust.

So not sure I'd like him for her.

Actually, he might be TOO pretty. Britney is super casual when she isn't 'Britney Spears' and I WANT her to stay like that.

But homegirl doesn't even brush her hair sometimes lol next to this dude? :idkney:

Archived