Britney And Fitness Model Sam Asghari Take Their "Slumber Party" Off Screen?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

:gloria: Ramen hair

SCREAMING:unbelievableney:

Where is the lie tho? :queenflopga:

She had a crush on him, he said he was a fan, he went to her BOMT party, they had lunch together, so why the hell she didnt give him a chance? Bc she was dating ramen hair man already but hey were hiding from the press. 

6 hours ago, Lonely-*** said:

He's a gym rat. He is obsessed with muscles because he loves to kiss them. I wonder if Britney's muscles turn him on or maybe he's only into male muscular bodies. I just don't know 

Lol The Picture was posted on some big brazilian page so I saw someone mentioning he used to date this girl and she was a personal trainer as well. She is all fit and toned af. I forgot her name, she has a red hair.

1 hour ago, Arya said:

Where is the lie tho? :queenflopga:

She had a crush on him, he said he was a fan, he went to her BOMT party, they had lunch together, so why the hell she didnt give him a chance? Bc she was dating ramen hair man already but hey were hiding from the press. 

You're so right, and i will be forever pressed by this fact :mhm::byebitch:  

Why Ramen hair? WHY!, oh Britney :kidcries:

10 minutes ago, Arya said:

Ikr lol the fact People are saying he is only good for a booty call or he must be a dumbfuck when we know nothing about him except for his work.

Media is kinda obsessed with this story tho lol

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a8372960/britney-spears-sam-asghari-slumber-party-hot-guy/

Ikr Ive seen it on almost every news outlet and even on TV. Some of them even confirming she's dating without any evidence :moorangu:

13 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

You're so right, and i will be forever pressed by this fact :mhm::byebitch:  

Why Ramen hair? WHY!, oh Britney :kidcries:

Ben Affleck is the least Of  two evils lol but he also shaded his relationship with jho years ago. Anyway, he is hotter, has a respected career as a director/writer and never dressed like ramen used to lol but of course JT had to get in the way

Ill be forever pressed bc she didnt get the part on the notebook. Imagine If she have dated Ryan after JT. The relationship, JT would be more pissed than he was about kfed lol

But being serious, I think ryan seems such a nice guy and he is so talented. He does such Great movies.

19 minutes ago, Disney Princess said:

Ikr Ive seen it on almost every news outlet and even on TV. Some of them even confirming she's dating without any evidence :moorangu:

Ikr lol wtf is happening lol

Did those outlets also wrote about the model on the scrapped MM too?

1 hour ago, Arya said:

Ikr lol the fact People are saying he is only good for a booty call or he must be a dumbfuck when we know nothing about him except for his work.

Media is kinda obsessed with this story tho lol

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a8372960/britney-spears-sam-asghari-slumber-party-hot-guy/

^Thank you! I find it kinda stupid that people are judging him when we don't even know him in person, and yaaas, some promo!

1 hour ago, Arya said:

Ill be forever pressed bc she didnt get the part on the notebook. Imagine If she have dated Ryan after JT. The relationship, JT would be more pissed than he was about kfed lol

But being serious, I think ryan seems such a nice guy and he is so talented. He does such Great movies.

:byebitch:Right? 

Plus, tbh he has the same amount of beauty as Brintey, just picture them togheter, wow, the kids  :crying1:

4 hours ago, BreatheMe said:

:byebitch:Right? 

Plus, tbh he has the same amount of beauty as Brintey, just picture them togheter, wow, the kids  :crying1:

And how he said "she is all grow up" and giggled when he talked about her audition, looked like he checked her out :kidcries:

I think Britneys kids are really cute, even more preston. I think theyd still Look more like her tho lol I think K-fed was cute, the problem was his attitude and clothes but i always thought he was better looking than JT.

Imagine If it was Sean Preston Gosling and Jayden James Gosling instead of that flop last name those kids have :kidcries:

5 hours ago, ohoney said:

^Thank you! I find it kinda stupid that people are judging him when we don't even know him in person, and yaaas, some promo!

People are judging him only bc he is a model and bc hes fit af. And of course, britney has a past with douches, but Who knows. We shouldnt judge a person by her/his looks when we know exactly how Britney was judged all her entire Life.

On 29/11/2016 at 8:41 PM, Arya said:

People are judging him only bc he is a model and bc hes fit af. And of course, britney has a past with douches, but Who knows. We shouldnt judge a person by her/his looks when we know exactly how Britney was judged all her entire Life.

Preach sis, thank you for this beautiful open-minded reply! :) 

Archived