Britney And Fitness Model Sam Asghari Take Their "Slumber Party" Off Screen?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Who would take the test Jr. To Photoshop these together? Britney probably edited it. Like that selfie awhile back with the random purple smudges 

lol I don't know that one. If it's real then cool! I thought she looks like how she did in london I thought someone photoshopped one of those lol why can't she get a better camera/phone. 

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

lol I don't know that one. If it's real then cool! I thought she looks like how she did in london I thought someone photoshopped one of those lol why can't she get a better camera/phone. 

Oh god, you quoted me before I edited my post. All them typos. Lol

im sure there were more people involved, doubt they are dating. As far as her camera I dont know. I thought she had the latest iPhone. Lol

18 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

13 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

Oh god, you quoted me before I edited my post. All them typos. Lol

im sure there were more people involved, doubt they are dating. As far as her camera I dont know. I thought she had the latest iPhone. Lol

She wants the pictures look like that! she likes to edit them in this way

Archived