How much a world tour helps???

Million Billion

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the reasons the GP ignores her is that she's stuck in Vegas.

World tours are really importand for the performers.I don't thing she's willing to work that hard tho.With Vegas' cheap costumes and lazy choreos she wouldn't do well at a world tour.People expect a lot.Visuals,slaying high energetic choreos and at least prerecorded vocals.

The majority of her fanbase are international and probably more than %80 cannot go all the way to Vegas just to see her show! 

Every city she'll visit she'll get the chance to do some sort of promo even just radio/press interviews!

Her tour will never flop, let's be real here!  She have HITS, one or two new ones are just a bonus! Backstreet Boys are not quite relevant and they were selling out shows all over the world and their last "hit" was in 2000!! 

Vegas gave her confidence back but now it's time to take it somewhere else tbh

On 26-11-2016 at 6:08 PM, Million Billion said:

Ok, so after reading most of you are sad because of Glory's exceptional sales I tried to give myself hope and think: what's different in this era? what's missing now? and I got it, a world tour :plzexplain: 

I mean, Circus did great because it was her comeback and because she promoted the album all around the world 

Femme Fatale did great because it was promoted + the flawless music videos we gotta do the tour of course.

And then.... BJ we had an amazing MV but the main focus was the residency which only included 1 BJ track :sassybrit:

And now, Glory. The era started bad with that joke of a MV, what helped the song the most was the Vma's performance, and after 3 months we finally got the 2nd single. Once again, she is not touring. 

Do you guys think that a world tour is the key for britney to get great/good sales??? 

And, sorry, but compared to Beyoncé and Rihanna, Britney was completely overshadowed. Don't get me wrong, I loved her choreo, but in this day and age, you can't compare Britney to Beyoncé or even Rihanna, because they are simply way bigger... I personally think the greatest promo for herself was the Carpool Karaoke and possibly the residency doing so well and being nominated and all.. But I do agree, she should do a world tour (just like Mariah did, half a year residency show and then half a year the Sweet Sweet Fantasy Tour...) because it will be hell of a promotion... 

world Tours only proves her stardom, sure she s not britney from ciricus, but i still think she would sell arenas easy atm. madonna usually slay lives with her tours but her album sales are a joke. I dont really think tours can help album sales, she lacks a bop, also the mm video fiasco really didnt help. You don t start an era with such an embarassing video

3 hours ago, ruubjah said:

And, sorry, but compared to Beyoncé and Rihanna, Britney was completely overshadowed. Don't get me wrong, I loved her choreo, but in this day and age, you can't compare Britney to Beyoncé or even Rihanna, because they are simply way bigger... I personally think the greatest promo for herself was the Carpool Karaoke and possibly the residency doing so well and being nominated and all.. But I do agree, she should do a world tour (just like Mariah did, half a year residency show and then half a year the Sweet Sweet Fantasy Tour...) because it will be hell of a promotion... 

I didn't say she was the best from the Vma's, I just said that the Vma's performance was the one that helped Make me the most out of the iheart fest, the UK interviews and apple fest.

After the MTV's performance it went from #58 to #17. I'm not comparing her with any other female. 

On 26/11/2016 at 6:01 PM, Borja said:

You are a Vegas act for 4 years and forget you have fans and public around the world?

The world forgets you as well.

Honestly I get the impression that's what she wants. Hence why they didn't bother promoting Glory much, or release SP as a proper single because her career isn't important to her anymore. I think she's perfectly content doing vegas and if that makes her happy so be it. I just worry she's gonna ruin her legacy with her team's constant **** ups.

13 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

The majority of her fanbase are international and probably more than %80 cannot go all the way to Vegas just to see her show! 

Every city she'll visit she'll get the chance to do some sort of promo even just radio/press interviews!

Her tour will never flop, let's be real here!  She have HITS, one or two new ones are just a bonus! Backstreet Boys are not quite relevant and they were selling out shows all over the world and their last "hit" was in 2000!! 

I agree Britney could always tour but if she wanted to help the album she would have to tour the moment vegas ends.. I think it ends may 2017

13 hours ago, OutrageousSin said:

Exactly this. I've seen BSB live four times between 2005-2013; all dates were sold out. Although the size of the venues was variable (one arena in Europe, one arena in the U.S., and two theaters in the U.S.), each tour was enormously successful, particularly internationally, where they performed nearly exclusively at very large arenas. Their 2013-2015 tour box office data shows sold-out shows including 15,000+ in attendance in London, 18,000 in Montreal, 13,000 in Sydney and 38,000 in Mexico City, etc., etc. As a matter of fact, the tour also broke records in China, when over 1,000 tickets were sold within one minute in 2013. 

Point being: people will always be there to go see living pop legends live in concert. Especially internationally, where the people simply identify themselves as fans of an artist, and are not nearly so obsessed with whomever is #1 on the charts at that moment, like I've observed in the U.S. In my opinion, people in the U.S. tend to bandwagon for the hottest act of the moment; conversely, internationally, people who've waited 5, 10, 15 or even 20 years to see their favorite artist in concert will jump at the opportunity to do so, regardless of whether or not they have a current hit single.

Britney could absolutely do what BSB has done (and continues to do), and with great success. It's just a matter of whether or not she wants to; she obviously was overworked for years and now has different priorities, which is absolutely her prerogative. I'm just here to endorse the statement that the demand is still certainly there.

On 11/26/2016 at 9:14 AM, alexdaily said:

Umm I don't know how great a world tour would be right now. I mean don't get me wrong I'd kill for a world tour but given the fact that the GP has lost a lot of interest in Britney and she's barely out there nowadays I think first she needs to be more in the public eye so then she can go on a world tour and fill those arenas. At least in my country the FFT left a very bad impression of Britney :sobbing: she was like extra medicated here and she looked more stiff and was dead in the eyes.

Having a world tour would put her in the public eye.

If she's going around, even in just the US,  each city will be running ads on tv, radio, maybe billboards, on top of her possibly doing interviews, or radio stations holding contests for tickets...etc

I know several people who want to see her in Vegas, and We're just in Sacramento not super far away, I can only imagine, how many people are forgetting about her because she's not doing anything on tv, she's not going around touring, she's stuck in Vegas, and people can't get to her. I know for me alone it would cost well over $1000 to go see her, in comparison to maybe around $200 if she were to come here... since we apparently have the nicest arena now.

And even if she were to have bad reviews... her name would be out there at least.

Archived