How much a world tour helps???

Million Billion

Ok, so after reading most of you are sad because of Glory's exceptional sales I tried to give myself hope and think: what's different in this era? what's missing now? and I got it, a world tour :plzexplain: 

I mean, Circus did great because it was her comeback and because she promoted the album all around the world 

Femme Fatale did great because it was promoted + the flawless music videos we gotta do the tour of course.

And then.... BJ we had an amazing MV but the main focus was the residency which only included 1 BJ track :sassybrit:

And now, Glory. The era started bad with that joke of a MV, what helped the song the most was the Vma's performance, and after 3 months we finally got the 2nd single. Once again, she is not touring. 

Do you guys think that a world tour is the key for britney to get great/good sales??? 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm I don't know how great a world tour would be right now. I mean don't get me wrong I'd kill for a world tour but given the fact that the GP has lost a lot of interest in Britney and she's barely out there nowadays I think first she needs to be more in the public eye so then she can go on a world tour and fill those arenas. At least in my country the FFT left a very bad impression of Britney :sobbing: she was like extra medicated here and she looked more stiff and was dead in the eyes.

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Ppl don't tour to get hits, they tour when they have hits. Xtina couldn't sell so she can't tour. 

Ppl are delusional if they think a WW Britney tour will sell well with no huge hits in years. No it would be embarrassing 

Yes I know.

It would be more damaging having the media talking about how Britney can't sell arenas no more :tiffanycries:

34 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Umm I don't know how great a world tour would be right now. I mean don't get me wrong I'd kill for a world tour but given the fact that the GP has lost a lot of interest in Britney and she's barely out there nowadays I think first she needs to be more in the public eye so then she can go on a world tour and fill those arenas. At least in my country the FFT left a very bad impression of Britney :sobbing: she was like extra medicated here and she looked more stiff and was dead in the eyes.

expose your flop country right now :beyfedup:

3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Yes I know.

It would be more damaging having the media talking about how Britney can't sell arenas no more :tiffanycries:

I'm happy someone isn't in denial. 

As a fan it pains me to See Britney that  artist  can't get a hit...but it's their fault. She could have hits but they don't Try

7 minutes ago, The Holy Spearit said:

It makes her slightly more relevant. People in Australia, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Canada are forgetting about Britney because she doesn't do promo or performances there anymore. It's really devastating. 

46 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I think first she needs to be more in the public eye so then she can go on a world tour and fill those arenas. At least in my country the FFT left a very bad impression of Britney :sobbing: she was like extra medicated here and she looked more stiff and was dead in the eyes.

basically this ...

1 hour ago, alexdaily said:

I don't think she should do arenas anymore anyway I think she should do amphitheaters and smaller venues:ponderney:

45 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl don't tour to get hits, they tour when they have hits. Xtina couldn't sell so she can't tour. 

Ppl are delusional if they think a WW Britney tour will sell well with no huge hits in years. No it would be embarrassing 

Gwen toured this summer and her album didn't have any hits and Janet toured last year and didnt have any hits from Unbreakable and they still sold out their venues:queenriri:

14 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Gwen toured this summer and her album didn't have any hits and Janet toured last year and didnt have any hits from Unbreakable and they still sold out their venues:queenriri:

10 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

But didn't her tour flopped tho? :brit:

Total attendance : 31 634 :decisions:

edit : wiki is not updated , but it kinda flopped and it wasn't a WORLD tour , just US/Canada. 

FF sold mostly before the tour even started. The tour didnt help album sales, more like the opposite. Right now i don't believe a world tour would be a success. Maybe she could try a mini tour in the US to see if there's any demand. I mean if people in us aren't interested in her the rest of the world would be worse

Archived