How much a world tour helps???

Million Billion

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tours = Ca$h

You can download an album illegally, but if you want to go see the artist, you gotta pay for the damn ticket, of course, Tours usually are to promote the most recent project, but that just helps a bit, but helps, but the main idea is the money on it

I think if there is a world tour it would help. I know people who like Britney but they are not obsessed like me and you to look for Britney news and music videos and stuff. If there was a tour in their country they would be like oh I would like to go see her and will probably find about the album and buy it also. Its just if there was a tour people will be a bit more invested in Britney. After all most of her fans are grown up now they won't stay online and obsessed about her. I don't know if I expressed what I mean properly but hope you understood. 

5 hours ago, Style. said:

this era is flopping because of this: 

+ Britney not giving a flying **** about her career since at the end of Circus era! :beysip:

BRitney isn't giving a **** out her career anymore? Shes done two big award shows, all kinds of (not awkward) promo and a couple radio festivals, took her time and reached out to new talent for Glory, and has been working to make up for 2010-2014 bad performing. Her team may not be perfect but give em some credit 

8 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Gwen toured this summer and her album didn't have any hits and Janet toured last year and didnt have any hits from Unbreakable and they still sold out their venues:queenriri:

There was many a thread on Gwen's tour flopping. Half the show was empty at shows and the other half got tickets for dirt cheap

Janet isnt britney...

Artists don't tour to promote an album, they put out an album so that they have new material/new performances that will make you want to go see them on tour. I don't know how successful she would be at touring right now anyways and don't tours get cancelled usually if they're not selling enough tickets?  That happened to Xtina didnt it? She already had her Bionic and Lotus im afraid next stop might be a cancelled tour :lostney:

11 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Gwen toured this summer and her album didn't have any hits and Janet toured last year and didnt have any hits from Unbreakable and they still sold out their venues:queenriri:

Gwen didn't sell out. I have two friends who went to two separate dates and said the venues were half empty. Those tickets weren't selling at all. And some seats were as low as $20. 

And Janet had a #1 album and song to back her tour up. But in the end it still was a flop because she postponed the tour three times and a lot of fans, myself included, just got their money back. So whenever she drops that baby and decides to pick up her tour again, no one will be there. 

Archived