Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

omg she should invite fans to the Axis Theater to have a slumber party! :giggleney: Not only would they be able to see Britney perform POM, but they would receive a complimentary blanket, pillow, and ha new fragrance titled Slumber Fantasy. Then after the performance everyone just goes to sleep where they're at, and Britney will read everyone a bedtime story while they also receive warm milk so they drift off to sleep soundly :saycheese:

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

Tonight on cam leading up to the video, for an hour with fans in her pjs.  She can answer questions and tell cute stories to us. 

Would be epic if she chose like 25 fans to have a sleep over with go to the show then after have a big house rented out decked out in Arabian carpets and silk curtains  just watch movies and food n wine 

15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

omg she should invite fans to the Axis Theater to have a slumber party! :giggleney: Not only would they be able to see Britney perform POM, but they would receive a complimentary blanket, pillow, and ha new fragrance titled Slumber Fantasy. Then after the performance everyone just goes to sleep where they're at, and Britney will read everyone a bedtime story while they also receive warm milk so they drift off to sleep soundly :saycheese:

I would love that, tbh. I'd pay double, triple.... for that.

But I would like to switch the warm milk to hot cocoa, please. I'm paying triple for this. (She can just give me one of those little packets with my milk, I'll do the rest.)

Archived