Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DoSomething954 said:

Yeah but it's a song from an album that doesn't have any buzz any more. They should have done a huge US release. Not when everyone is asleep. Like I don't get the strategy around that.. but at least the video looks flawless

US release? :shameless: US sucks. a has been's country album outsold a global popstar's album on billboard on its first week. :NYsassy: 
US doesnt deserve anything from our queen. its time to focus on europe :comingthru:

15 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

How was I even supposed to know that ffs tumblr_nclykjYU4X1s609pno1_500.gif

Yeah it wasn't supposed to be a 'why' in my reply. It's not a literal question, it's formulated in an informative way. Don't we do this all the time in English? 

You're not the first one I do a roleplay on and confuse. Sorry. I usually expect people to join me when I'm acting delusional. I thought the overpraising and the vocabulary (queen, repent..) was a give-away.   :gloss:

Archived