Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want it to go number 1 or at least top 5 so we can get a 3rd and possibly more singles this era. Plus i just want Britney to win in general. this song is such a bop. I hope the video is controversial and clickbaitworthy and gets hella views over the weekend to help streaming numbers ahead of it's radio launch Tuesday.

8 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Well after Perfume, Pretty Girls and "Make Me" I'm just being honest, oops :gloss:

Perfume was scrapped, Make Me was reshot and Pretty Girls wasn't even a bad video, it was just a shitty song. I don't see your point.

You will soon regret doubting the queen and no mercy will be shown. It will be no use deleting your posts. I invite you to watch the teaser again and change your mind before it's too late and you meet the fate of the Womanizer.  :kisses:

6 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

You know it won't right ? Only **** videos like Anaconda, Can't remember to forget you, Work become viral. 

Also SP is at 74 on iTunes US. The video will give it a boost for a few days but that's it. If it debuts in the top 30 we are lucky :lostney:

Don't Tell me this :idkney:

Just now, button said:

Perfume was scrapped, Make Me was reshot and Pretty Girls wasn't even a bad video, it was just a shitty song. I don't see your point.

I got a teaser and I'll use my excitement to help with the streams. You will soon regret doubting the queen and no mercy will be shown. It will be no use deleting your posts. :kisses:

Stop the **** talking, please. :squintney: Perfume was changed, not scrapped, and it ended up being an awful music video. With Make Me it was a reshot which was even wrose. And Pretty Girls was... Nice, nothing awesome. I am doubting the queen, so what? I have my reasons to be cautious about my hopes/expectations, how is that a bad thing? I've learnt the bad way. Also, you are already judging the Slumber Party music video based on a preview that we got in a potato quality. Based on this, I don't see your point, and I don't get why you should haunt me around if the video ends up being good. If that happens, I'll be hella happy and of course I will spam it everywhere!!! It's awesome that you're being positive, this place needs that!

Now calm down and wait until the music video is actually out to judge it. And positively do not attack me for saying I want to watch the full product before I support it. That's the way it goes "do not judge a book by it's cover." :byebitch:

1 minute ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Stop the **** talking, please. :squintney: Perfume was changed, not scrapped, and it ended up being an awful music video. With Make Me it was a reshot which was even wrose. And Pretty Girls was... Nice, nothing awesome. I am doubting the queen, so what? I have my reasons to be cautious about my hopes/expectations, how is that a bad thing? I've learnt the bad way. Also, you are already judging the Slumber Party music video based on a preview that we got in a potato quality. Based on this, I don't see your point, and I don't get why you should haunt me around if the video ends up being good. If that happens, I'll be hella happy and of course I will spam it everywhere!!! It's awesome that you're being positive, this place needs that!

Now calm down and wait until the music video is actually out to judge it. And positively do not attack me for saying I want to watch the full product before I support it. That's the way it goes "do not judge a book by it's cover." :byebitch:

I was just acting why did you write this wall sweetie :gloss:

I meant Perfume was scrapped as in the concept was scrapped. Sorry for the sh word.

11 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

You know it won't right ? Only **** videos like Anaconda, Can't remember to forget you, Work become viral. 

Also SP is at 74 on iTunes US. The video will give it a boost for a few days but that's it. If it debuts in the top 30 we are lucky :lostney:

Can't remember to forget you didn't go viral nor was it a hit. Anaconda video was made by the same guy who directed SP. I'm sure SP won't be a hit as there's been no promotion but there's a small chance it could. Although I would love for a hit I'm satisfied with atleast one proper music video this era

19 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

I want it to go number 1 or at least top 5 so we can get a 3rd and possibly more singles this era. Plus i just want Britney to win in general. this song is such a bop. I hope the video is controversial and clickbaitworthy and gets hella views over the weekend to help streaming numbers ahead of it's radio launch Tuesday.

Slumber Party will never go #1 MAKE ME was the only way to reach number one and they wasted it so :queenflopga:

1 hour ago, Melinda said:

Here in Sweden it will be like 9am tho and other countries will also have morning so its not that bad :giggleney:

Yeah but it's a song from an album that doesn't have any buzz any more. They should have done a huge US release. Not when everyone is asleep. Like I don't get the strategy around that.. but at least the video looks flawless

Archived